What do you use for a deep conditioner?

Rawr4CookiezRawr4Cookiez Registered Users Posts: 35
I have 3a, low porosity, low density hair. I'm trying to find a deep conditioner that doesn't way my hair down! I know that my hair HATES oils or anything that has oils in it. So, I need some ideas on what to use for my hair. :mrgreen:

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Registered Users Posts: 9,999 Curl Neophyte
    My hair has similar properties. When I first joined nc.com, I did DTs because everyone talked about doing them and said that one should. It didn't take me long to realize that my hair really didn't need them. So, my question to you would be are you doing them because you think you should, or because you really need them??

I can't use oil/butter straight, but can use them in minute amounts in well formulated products. I do use "rich" products, in minute amounts, on a regular basis in my styling products. Frequently, my hair is dry hours before it's absorbed all of the product. My hair gets better as the day goes on.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file