Eternal reefs

sKorpio1190sKorpio1190 Registered Users Posts: 1,862 Curl Neophyte
Has anyone ever heard of it? I think it's an awesome idea. I know I'm young, but I've been thinking about what I want to happen to me after I die, and I think this is a wonderful idea. I love nature so I'm happy I'll be able to help it ^_^ plus I'll be able to have my dog with me too

http://eternalreefs.com
Medium texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity :shock:

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    Interesting idea. I have issues with the air pollution that cremation causes though. If it weren't for that, I'd be interested in being cast as a reef.
  • curlyprincess1curlyprincess1 Registered Users Posts: 468
    I don't think that you are ever too young to think about these things. I, too, wish to be cremated. I really like this idea; however, I want my ashes to be spread in a place that has become very sentimental to me and my family, God willing. Also, it's so much cheaper!
    It's not easy being a princess, but hey, if the crown fits.
  • sKorpio1190sKorpio1190 Registered Users Posts: 1,862 Curl Neophyte
    Yea, I just figured this is cheaper than a funeral. I can't believe how much those things cost!! Anyway I really like the idea of helping marine life and spending eternity with my dog, so so far this is number 1 on my list :)
    Medium texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity :shock:
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    I want my ashes to be planted under a tree.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file