Hair Treatment for Men

piggybearpiggybear Posts: 32Registered Users
I know this is a women's forum, but I'd appreciate it if anyone can share some info.

How successful are these hair treatments? My dad is 62, will this still work for someone his age? :reindeer:

Comments

• RimiRimi Posts: 2,001Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    piggybear wrote: »
    I know this is a women's forum, but I'd appreciate it if anyone can share some info.

How successful are these hair treatments? My dad is 62, will this still work for someone his age? :reindeer:

What sort of treatment is he looking for?
    21 y/o lifelong natural {4a-O ; spongy ; coarse ; dense ; MBL stretched}

products {'poo: TJTTT shampoo | RO: TJTTT Condish | LI/style: TJTTT Condish, homemade cocoa butter cream | DC: condish + ayurvedic powder(s), Aussie 3MMM Treatment | PT: condish + NPF | oils: castor oil, grapeseed oil | other treatments: probiotics, tea rinses, AVG rinse/spritz, oil rinse | sealing method: LC sometimes O}

long-term: HL stretched, BSL unstretched

CG-friendly Products List!
  • piggybearpiggybear Posts: 32Registered Users
    Uhmmm ... this is funny, but he wants to start dating again!

He says he wants to be more confident, so he can start dating again, so he wants to get hair treatment for a bald spot at the back of his head!
    noodly wrote: »
    I suffer from baldspots too. Encourage your dad to apply rogaine on his scalp. Rogaine is the only thing that actually works if you have alopecia. After a few months he'll notice thicker hair.

Oh good! I will talk to him about Rogaine. I actually saw at Walgreens today and was checking the price and label. I also saw bosley (here) online, so this is not recommended for his age and condition? Thank you, again.
  • Ethel_CookEthel_Cook Posts: 49Registered Users
    Since you've mentioned Bosley I think they have free consultation you might want to check it out also.
    Ethel_Cook wrote: »
    Since you've mentioned Bosley I think they have free consultation you might want to check it out also.

Thank you. I will

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file