New to CurlTalk

RockynCurlsRockynCurls Registered Users Posts: 7
Hi Curlies and Wavies!

I am new to CurlTalk but I have been doing the curly girl method since August and I am loving it! Looking forward to chatting with and meeting you all soon! I am a 2C wavy/curly.
Raquel Bolin
RockynCurls

2c/high porosity/wavy curly/thick/coarse

Comments

• chupiechupie Registered Users Posts: 5,280 Curl Connoisseur
    Hey there! You look familiar ;)
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
  • RockynCurlsRockynCurls Registered Users Posts: 7
    Hey girl! I'm new on here anyways. I figured to join in on the fun! :)
    RockynCurls

2c/high porosity/wavy curly/thick/coarse
  • JdvenneyJdvenney Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hey Everyone so I'm completely www ell somewhat new to this natural stuff . My last relaxer was July or August/ and it has been that long but my hair has grown so much and looks even healthier than before. I tried my first wash and go and it came out great but it was too frizzy in certain areas like the bottom back . Any suggestions and products that could help with growin my hair longer and how to keep my hair from drying so fast .
  • fredricafekkaifredricafekkai Registered Users Posts: 4
    Jdvenney wrote: »
    Hey Everyone so I'm completely www ell somewhat new to this natural stuff . My last relaxer was July or August/ and it has been that long but my hair has grown so much and looks even healthier than before. I tried my first wash and go and it came out great but it was too frizzy in certain areas like the bottom back . Any suggestions and products that could help with growin my hair longer and how to keep my hair from drying so fast .

I'm not sure how your hair works with certain products but after moisturizing make sure you seal your hair with an oil.
    When I first went natural, I used so much leave-in and never any type of sealant so my hair was consistently dry.
  • castlefiberscastlefibers Registered Users Posts: 9
    i'm new too! hi. i'm rita
  • MansourMansour Registered Users Posts: 5
    welcome to CurlTalk.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file