What does your Type 3 Hair Look like Today? (Post Pics)

CurlyMan82CurlyMan82 Posts: 219Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Every hair type sub forum has these topics. Whether you have 3A , 3B or 3C, post up :)

10dt6qr.jpg

Comments

• Ashe0000Ashe0000 Posts: 32Registered Users Curl Novice
    Here is what my type 3 hair looked like a couple of days ago. I haven't done anything to it in days. Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using CurlTalk App
  • Annie1980Annie1980 Posts: 77Registered Users
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1425159375.299916.jpg
    Here's my hair today. I cowashed w/ As I Am, used some LI, then jessicurl spiralicious & rockin ringlets. Then diffused
  • CurlyMan82CurlyMan82 Posts: 219Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Dimly lit, but it is what it is. If I can figure out a way to cut down on some of the volume and define from root to tip, I'll be set.

24cth1e.jpg
  • Annie1980Annie1980 Posts: 77Registered Users
    CurlyMan82 wrote: »
    Dimly lit, but it is what it is. If I can figure out a way to cut down on some of the volume and define from root to tip, I'll be set.

24cth1e.jpg

I'd kill to have HALF the volume you have!!! I love my actual curls, the way they look, etc. but I'm always lacking volume. You're lucky!
  • CurlyMan82CurlyMan82 Posts: 219Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Annie1980 wrote: »
    CurlyMan82 wrote: »

24cth1e.jpg

I'd kill to have HALF the volume you have!!! I love my actual curls, the way they look, etc. but I'm always lacking volume. You're lucky!

Well, if it could be done, I'd just give you half so you could avoid the manslaughter charge, lol.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file