cant stop crying

SpecklaSpeckla Posts: 179Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I am 40 plus one day....I have to admit I miss my mom as much as I did when I was 16......I am having a bad night...just sad and missing her and crying...nothing is terribly wrong...just sad.

Comments

• StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,155Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    ((((Speckla))))

And a Happy Birthday, even if you don't feel in celebratory mood.
    3b in South Australia.
  • SpecklaSpeckla Posts: 179Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thank you a lot. I just needed a good cry and I held it in too long. I feel better.
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Speck, big hugs to you.
    (And happy birthday)
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I found my 40s were a time when I was really hit with a lot of pain from my childhood. The abuse that I thought I had overcome and put behind me decades earlier, snuck up and hit me like a hammer. It was like it was crystal clear all over again. I hear of many 40-somethings going through similar pain and suffering, so I don't think it's all that unusual. I was able to put it in perspective and overcome it again. I hope you can too. Hang in there Speckla. You are stronger and more resilient than you know.
  • claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,221Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    That was a really thoughtful reply. I hope it's helpful for you, Speck.
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Happy Belated Birthday, Speck!

I 3rd RCW. I think different birthdays provide "light bulb moments". You either figure something out and gain understanding or are working out an internal conflict. Mine seem to hit on 1's or 9's. Big hugs to you. A release can be the best.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,182Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hi Speck, I understand about missing your mom, especially on a birthday. I hope you are feeling calmer and happier today. :toothy2:

2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • maria_imaria_i Posts: 1,764Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hugs to you, my dear Speckla.
    3a/b.
    Mexico City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,221Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    maria, how are you?
  • SpecklaSpeckla Posts: 179Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    maria_i wrote: »
    Hugs to you, my dear Speckla.

HUGS!

RCW and ND and CP everyone, thank you. I feel much better now after a good cry!
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,751Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Sorry I missed your birthday. Happy Belated Birthday.

40 is an enlightening age. I ended a 20 year marriage when I turned 40. You will always miss your mom & there will be times it will hurt more. It can help to cry & get it all out. It can be cleansing. I still sometimes cry & it's been 21 years since my divorce. Hang in there beautiful lady.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    (((HUGS)))
  • DedachanDedachan Posts: 1,644Registered Users
    (((HUG)))

Sorry I missed your b-day, but I hope you are feeling better.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file