CJ Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner users

DoodlesDoodles Registered Users Posts: 1,984
How often do you use this and do you use a separate RO condish afterwards? Thanks! :)
2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3:

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    I use Beauticurls when I want a mild shot of protein and a good conditioner at the same time. I have coarse hair, but I dye it, so I need some protein, but can't use too much or else my hair turns to straw.

I usually don't need another conditioner after it because I usually mix it with Curl Junkie Curl Rehab to make it richer, or if I am not watching my cones I'll use Bumble and Bumble Super Rich condish. So basically, I find Beauticurls very useful and versatile, but I need a richer conditioner with it to offset any tendency for the protein to make my hair too strawlike. I will definitely repurchase it.

If you aren't protein sensitive, you probably won't need another conditioner to use at the same time. I recommend it and all the Curl Junkie products. I hope that helps.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • asianrunnerasianrunner Registered Users Posts: 2,251 Curl Neophyte
    I don't use this when the dews get low because of the glycerin. But I like using it in the spring and summer and would probably use it a couple times a week. I never followed with another conditioner, maybe a bit of a leave-in if my hair felt like it needed more moisture.
    Coarse texture, normal-high porosity, normal elasticity (Komaza Care), very weak waves
    cleanser: Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix

rinse out: GVP Conditioning Balm, CJ Beauticurls, CJ Smoothing

jellies/creams: CR Curl Maker, KCCC
    gels: CJ CQ, CJ Pattern Pusha, BRHG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file