American heteros are 55% ok with dudes kissing, 72% ok with hot lesbians kissing

EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
lol
Of the heterosexuals interviewed, 95 percent said they approved of a scenario in which a straight couple kissed each other on the cheek in public, but only 55 percent approved of a gay couple doing the same. When asked if it were a lesbian couple, 72 percent of straight people approved.

Comments

• Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    That is funny, and I find it good that 55% had no problem.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpecklaSpeckla Posts: 179Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Kiss who you want to kiss and love who you want to love because it honestly matters 0% what I do or don't want to see. Even Miley got it right.
  • eveumeveum Posts: 744Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    The discrepancy between the two genders is odd, I'm sure people realise that lesbians are normal women and not all of them are 'hot'.

That being said the 55% figure is a lot higher than I would have expected, especially for America. Wherever you got the figure from, did it have anything in it about the age range asked?

Low Shampoo: Aveda Be Curly Shampoo
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture/ Perfectly Undone
    Treatments: SM Black Castor Oil Masque/ Packet Gelatine
    Leave in: Redken Diamond Oil Conditioner
    Styling: AG Recoil Curl Activator/V05 Mega Hold/Cornstarch
    Refresh: Redken Fresh Curls Curl Boost

Between Waist and Hip Length (stretched), 2C with 2B roots
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I think 55% is pretty good, I would have assumed way less.

I've been watching Scandal and love that the guys so openly kiss on there. I think it shows that we've come a long way.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • butter52butter52 Posts: 292Registered Users
    55% only yet?

Ugh so much to do yet... Thats sad.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file