white hairs

princess_08princess_08 Posts: 59Registered Users
Hi

I'm 30 years old and have had a lot of white hairs which are very noticeable as I have dark hair, they are pure white and I have done a permanent and semi permanent home dye on me but the problem is my hair grows so fast they come back within weeks ,I'm already worried that the dye isgonna damage my already damaged hair but I need to dye it!!
I stick to shades close to my natural color

Any help or recs please

Comments

• vntglovingmomvntglovingmom Posts: 9Registered Users
    I have the same exact problem as you. Mine were always resistant to permanent color with the usual at-home coloring I would do. I finally tried the eSalon permanent coloring about 3 weeks ago. The color coverage is amazing and I'm just now starting to see just a few tiny regrowth of a fee grays after 3 weeks but nothing like I would have normally seen before. Give them a try, I really liked the color and it was very affordable.
    Curl Pattern: 2C
    Method: CG, co-washing, no sulfates, no cones, no alcohols
    Porosity: High
    Density: Medium (thinning)
    Width: Coarse
    Length: Medium to long
  • princess_08princess_08 Posts: 59Registered Users
    [QUOTE=vntglov
    ingmom;2310159]I have the same exact problem as you. Mine were always resistant to permanent color with the usual at-home coloring I would do. I finally tried the eSalon permanent coloring about 3 weeks ago. The color coverage is amazing and I'm just now starting to see just a few tiny regrowth of a fee grays after 3 weeks but nothing like I would have normally seen before. Give them a try, I really liked the color and it was very affordable.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I will have a search online about this product, Is there any way to just colour roots instead of doing whole head all the time? ....I'm not very experienced with this sort of thing lol
  • BluebloodBlueblood Posts: 1,748Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    If you look on the dye boxes they tell you to dye the roots only when doing a touch up.

Btw what age did your mum, aunt and/or grandmother go completely white?
  • princess_08princess_08 Posts: 59Registered Users
    Blueblood wrote: »
    If you look on the dye boxes they tell you to dye the roots only when doing a touch up.

Btw what age did your mum, aunt and/or grandmother go completely white?

I will have to ask my mum as I'm not sure, i know she dyes her hair all the time to cover greys and she's 55 but I dontknow how much gray is in her hair.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file