Freddy came home!

claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,221Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Just wanted to reassure those who expressed concern. :D

Comments

• PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yay!
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
  • claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,221Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks, PerriP. I was on the phone when I checked the stoop again and saw him, so I hung up and grabbed him. He seemed calmer, and I am very, very relieved to have him indoors on this cold, dark night.
  • sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Not sure the backstory (glad he's home!) but I got mysteriously hung up on the thread title for a little while...and now am listening to "Sunny Came Home." It's been a while since I've heard (or thought) of this song!
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
  • sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Did Freddy come home with a list of names? And a vengeance? :p
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    That's good!!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Good! I don't know how cold it got there last night but we had the coldest night so far. Animals usually do much better than we think they will, but that won't stop you from worrying yourself sick about them.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Not sure the backstory (glad he's home!) but I got mysteriously hung up on the thread title for a little while...and now am listening to "Sunny Came Home." It's been a while since I've heard (or thought) of this song!

nm, oops, sorry.
    Did Freddy come home with a list of names? And a vengeance? :p

You know he did!
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    YAY!!
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file