Karlene Valentine in Toronto

chloe_0527chloe_0527 Posts: 6Registered Users
I'm trying to track down Karlene Valentine who used to work at Curl Bar as recently as this week but is not there anymore. Does anyone know where she's working now? I don't want to ask the salon because I'd imagine that if she's left for another salon she would be their competition. Karlene has been cutting my hair for the past few years and I really don't want to have to find another hairstylist.

Comments

• ggard85ggard85 Posts: 186Registered Users
    chloe_0527 wrote: »
    I'm trying to track down Karlene Valentine who used to work at Curl Bar as recently as this week but is not there anymore. Does anyone know where she's working now? I don't want to ask the salon because I'd imagine that if she's left for another salon she would be their competition. Karlene has been cutting my hair for the past few years and I really don't want to have to find another hairstylist.

Maybe see if she has a Facebook page?
  • chloe_0527chloe_0527 Posts: 6Registered Users
    I did, and msged her there...waiting for a reply now. I hope she remembers me!
  • ggard85ggard85 Posts: 186Registered Users

Good for you! I hope so too.
  • anne.f.50anne.f.50 Posts: 1Registered Users
    I'm looking for her too! If you find her please let me know. She is an amazing curly hair stylist.
  • mrydeardmrydeard Posts: 2Registered Users

I was just wondering if you were able to get a hold of her? She was amazing and I really don't want to start searching for someone else.
  • chloe_0527chloe_0527 Posts: 6Registered Users
    mrydeard wrote: »

I was just wondering if you were able to get a hold of her? She was amazing and I really don't want to start searching for someone else.

She left her number in the thread "trusted stylist in Toronto".
  • KarleneV1KarleneV1 Posts: 2Registered Users
    Good morning my beautiful curly ladies, i'm no longer at curlbar salon. I'm now in Yorkville at 88 Scollard street up stairs. 647 960 3219 or 416 546 7059. Two blocks from the subway.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file