new n transitioning

sunidhi14sunidhi14 Registered Users Posts: 1
Hey, I'm new to transitioning and its been just weeks. I had straightened my hair using chemicals two times. But it stripped me off the my hair from moisture. My hair type is 2c or 3a. I'm confused about that too. Now I have weird frizzy hair which is curly on top and a weird wavy in the length. Please help me transition back. How to take care of it. Thank you.

Comments

• lonelygirllonelygirl Registered Users Posts: 1
    Wow! Oh dear. Well good luck. I transitioned years ago and our texturesare very different. I am type 4. Keep it moisturised and handle it at little as possible.
  • LeyahKCLeyahKC Registered Users Posts: 14 Curl Neophyte
    It is very possible to have more than one hair type. I, for one, am convinced my hair is type 3c/ 4a. I'm transitioning as well from chemical treating my hair from perms. I'm 8 months in and I'm starting to see growth. Get a good regimen and stay motivated! It will happen sooner or later and you will be able to notice the difference.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using CurlTalk App
  • Stinalee1120Stinalee1120 Registered Users Posts: 67 Curl Novice
    LeyahKC wrote: »
    It is very possible to have more than one hair type. I, for one, am convinced my hair is type 3c/ 4a. I'm transitioning as well from chemical treating my hair from perms. I'm 8 months in and I'm starting to see growth. Get a good regimen and stay motivated! It will happen sooner or later and you will be able to notice the difference.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using CurlTalk App

I'm also 8 months in and I think I have the same pattern! Cool

OP to transition back find yourself a regimen that you can work with to keep your hair strong and properly moisturized. What kind of chemical did you use? A perm?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file