CurlTalk

Hi

MPM95MPM95 Posts: 2Registered Users
I've been viewing the website for a little while now without realizing this forum was here. I'm new to caring for natural hair. It is about shoulder length when I blow it out. I don't know if there is a forum for the question I have so I'll ask it here: Can I mix deep conditioning treatments? I want to use both "Hask Placenta Henna & Placenta with olive oil" with "fantasia ic deep penetrating crème moisturizer". I'm not sure if it would end well or not. I might just use the Hask conditioner for tonight, but I would like to know for future reference. Thank you in advance for any responses. I'm so glad my roommate told me about this website.
Coily Type 4A (I think)
Shampoo & Conditioner: African Pride Olive Miracle 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Still trying to figure out a regimen...

Comments

• claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,220Registered Users
    Hi

My suggestion is to post your question with deep conditioning as the thread title. I would give you more info if I knew the answer.
  • WildfoxWildfox Posts: 148Registered Users
    I'll mix deep conditioners or use some add-ins to a deep conditioner (like oils or reg conditioner) when I want it to last longer. But if I have two treatments that are serving different purposes, like a deep conditioner with protein and one that's more moisturizing, then I do them separately to get the full benefits. I'm not familiar with those specific products but I can't imagine it would hurt to try it that way, the results just might not be as good or maybe they'll be better!
  • MPM95MPM95 Posts: 2Registered Users
    I appreciate the responses. I ended up using both and my hair came out softer, but I may try a different one next time.
    Coily Type 4A (I think)
    Shampoo & Conditioner: African Pride Olive Miracle 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Still trying to figure out a regimen...