Where can I buy Henna in London?

cristinam87cristinam87 Registered Users Posts: 15
Hey guys,
I have been using brown henna for a few months because I want to be done with colouring my hair with chemicals.
The only thing is, I have been buying it online so far. I've attached a picture of the brand I've been buying on ebay. Does anyone know of a shop where you can buy it in London? None of the major health and beauty shops carry it (like Boots and Superdrug). I just wanted to see if it might be cheaper straight from a shop. Also, how often do you dye with henna? I've been doing it once a month but it makes my hair so soft I might do it more. Thanks in advance to anyone who has advice for me! ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1415189818.612065.jpg

Comments

• BluebloodBlueblood Registered Users Posts: 1,748 Curl Neophyte
    Indian grocers will sell it.

They sell rice, spices, lentils etc but they also sell henna. You may need to look in a couple of grocers as they sell different types of henna.

I don't know where you are in London i.e. North, South so I can't direct you to a particular area.
  • cristinam87cristinam87 Registered Users Posts: 15
    Thanks. I live in Finchley Central so North London. North London ore even central London would be good. Do you know any good places around that area?
  • BluebloodBlueblood Registered Users Posts: 1,748 Curl Neophyte
    I'm the other side of London.

There should be places in Wembley along Ealing Road. I use to live in West London which is why I know.

Otherwise take a trip to PAKS Cosmetics. Their branches are on their website on the "contact us" page. They sell some henna but I'm not sure if it's the kind you want plus you need to exam it.

I should add I never actually know the name of the stores I go to I just learn their locations.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file