Before and After

13»

Comments

• chupiechupie Posts: 5,280Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Acid wrote: »
    chupie wrote: »

Will do, for sure. And try to find coconut oil, you've mentioned.

And it doesn't matter if it is refined or unrefined. ANY coconut oil should do.

Believe me, people here woulnd't know if is refined or unrefined. I was searching for unflavored gelatin, >>>>they looked me like I was asking for nitro - glycerin<<<<< or sth like that.

Thank you, once again .

lol!
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
  • AcidAcid Posts: 40Registered Users

And it doesn't matter if it is refined or unrefined. ANY coconut oil should do.

Believe me, people here woulnd't know if is refined or unrefined. I was searching for unflavored gelatin, >>>>they looked me like I was asking for nitro - glycerin<<<<< or sth like that.

Thank you, once again .

lol!

My reaction, too :error:
  • AcidAcid Posts: 40Registered Users
    Hello, ladies,

Little update:

Unfortunately, I have some bad news about my hair. I used eggwhites but it seems that that little improvement that happened few months ago was just temporary. My hair is still just as same as it was before, stressed, dead, weak, ifiaofudjfhshfaifzsiufskfjshjkdf and so on. So, I'm sad that I have to cut it off cause I really like long, healthly hair. It seems that there's no really help for this situation, that's just the way my hair is now.

Once again, thank you so so so much all for trying to fix my hair,I'm so pleased for your help and advices, hope you'll all fine and curly :) Kisses

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file