Hello - Am in desperate need of help.

NeedHairTherapyNeedHairTherapy Registered Users Posts: 3
Hi there... I am in desperate need of a solution! I have tight ringlet hair - I'd say a 3B. I have an 11 month old son and am due with another baby in July. I have progressively gone shorter in my hair length, thinking it would be easier to manage. My hair is just above shoulders now, and I can never wear it down because little hands are forever pulling it and ripping out strand after strand. I am ready to pull a Britney!

I want to go shorter...think Meg Ryan touseled look, but I can never find any good pictures to take to the salon. And my last cut just ended horrendously, so I need something that I can work with, that looks good, and is easy to manage. Right now, I am pretty much pulling my hair back tight and bobby-pinning all the fly-aways. No way to show off my springy curls. I want a sassy cut, that looks good on a fuller figured women (come on now, I am about to have my second baby in 2 years), but can't seem to find any good pictures to go off of. I need help before I just get rid of it all!

Comments

• JaxieJaxie Registered Users Posts: 1,282
    Hi,
    The advice that I can think of to give you is. #1 check out the CurlSalons section on here to find a good hairstylist near you.
    and to find a cut that you like I recommend looking at the pix of real curly's on this website and and in their fotki abulms to help you find a style. There is so much variety on here, I am sure you will be able to find what you are looking for.
    Just yesterday I googled the hair color and highlights that I am getting on Thursday and I was able to find a pic of Carmen Electra wwith the exact color that I want. I'm not going to lie, It probably took a total of 3-3 1/2 hours to find it, but I did! I hope this helps you! ~~jax
    2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.
  • RaindiamondsRaindiamonds Registered Users Posts: 218
    Gurl I have a son myself,I put my hair up in hair sticks.
    I either braid it then put hairsticks in it up,or I put in a bun then put hairsticks up.That stopped my son from pulling on my hair.
    I use hairsticks and chopsticks:)
    My hair is naturally curly,very long thick corkscrew curls that are 3Braindiamonds.gif
    http://whatsnew.fotki.com/raindiamonds/
    will add more curl pics soon,thx

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file