Christmas shopping

1235»

Comments

• Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Scrills, you do some of the nicest gift bags and baskets.

I still have not done crap :-/ Noooooo. I'm going to buy gift cards for my brother and his wife, both my nephews and my great nephew in law tomorrow. I gave my other brither & nephews theirs at Thanksgiving. I will pick up a gift for my mom tomorrow as well. It does no good to give her a large gift certificate or card. She will buy something for someone else. My dad stopped giving her money years ago. That or he woukd go in the store with her and make sure she got something for herself.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    None of my parcels have arrived in the UK yet, sigh. I know I was pretty late with them but I thought all but the last should have got there by now.

Last bit of food shopping on the way home in the morning and that's it, time to switch off and relax.
    3b in South Australia.
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I thought you were really early with them, Starmie! They'll get there :)
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
    I hope so.
    3b in South Australia.
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I hope so too!

I picked up 3 new scarfs for my mom. One is very dressy, and wool. The others are semi-casual/casual and warm. She has been on a scarf kick since the fall and keeps pairing dressy with casual clothes. Drives me mad. I wanted to swing by a spa and pick up a few things for her but we had a power outage in that part of town. I had to go with a gift card so she can order quilting supplies.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm bumping this thread to say:

I've started my christmas shopping!

two nieces and two coworkers crossed off my list!
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,729Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    I got a few things online Christmas Day evening. 2 things bought for each sister so far. : )
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
    I can't even think about it!

Though I am planning to follow through on last year's NY resolution to learn to crochet and then make some little stars to put on the presents as decoration (figured crochet wouldn't get squashed in the post). We'll see if it happens.
    3b in South Australia.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file