Has anyone tried this?

WavykatyWavykaty Posts: 11Registered Users
I recently got some leave in condish from Au Rebelle (formerly Anu Naturals) and wondered if anyone else had tried any of their products?

I have been following their instagram account and had rave reviews, not to mention them claiming that their leave in conditioners are light enough for fine wavy hair, and can be reapplied daily with no build up.

Its still early days but I just washed out my first ever THIRD day hair! (albiet a little greasy at the scalp, my curls were still going strong, they're usually gone after 1 day!)

I just thought I would see if anyone else had any experiences with them?

Comments

• chupiechupie Posts: 5,280Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Wavykaty wrote: »
    I recently got some leave in condish from Au Rebelle (formerly Anu Naturals) and wondered if anyone else had tried any of their products?

I have been following their instagram account and had rave reviews, not to mention them claiming that their leave in conditioners are light enough for fine wavy hair, and can be reapplied daily with no build up.

Its still early days but I just washed out my first ever THIRD day hair! (albiet a little greasy at the scalp, my curls were still going strong, they're usually gone after 1 day!)

Have actually not heard of them. I'll have to go look!
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
  • verysuperficialverysuperficial Posts: 7Registered Users
    Wavykaty wrote: »

Ooh, can you post us an ingredients list?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file