Moisturizing Deep Conditioners?

KirakishouKirakishou Registered Users Posts: 18
So I found out that my Eden Bodyworks Jojoba Monoi Deep Conditioner isn't as great as I thought it was when it left my hair uber dry during my last wash session. I think it's time for me to change my conditioner. Can anyone suggest some really moisturizing conditioners? I'm not looking to change anything else in my rotation, just my conditioner. I was looking into the Shea Moisture Honey And Mafura Oil Mask. I usually don't like Shea Moisture products in my hair but I might try that one.

Comments

• curlicious13curlicious13 Registered Users Posts: 1,632 Curl Neophyte
    What did you do during you last deep conditioning session? I typically sit under my hooded dryer set on low heat for 30 minutes. Then I turn the dryer to cool for 10 minutes. After this my hair is fluffy and soft. If you're looking for a new deep conditioner, I would steer clear of the shea moisture line. If the eden body works left you dry, shea moisture may dry you out too. But try using hot and cool treatments with the dryer. I should make a difference.
  • KirakishouKirakishou Registered Users Posts: 18
    I don't own a dryer and I can't afford one. I think it's just the Jojoba Monoi line that my hair does not like because the Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea line works wonders for my hair, especially the leave-in conditioner. It's just a pain having to use that to put the moisture back in my hair after the Jojoba Monoi Deep Conditioner leaves it dry and straw-like. I do like Shea Moisture's Jamaican Black Castor Oil/ Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo though. But it's one of their only products that I like. But usually I do not like Shea Moisture products. I just hear really good things about the Honey & Mafura line's Masque so I thought maybe I might find a gem in it like I did with the JBCO shampoo.
  • slimssocoilyslimssocoily Registered Users Posts: 143
    I hated that conditioner. It didn't work for me either. Yes Shea moistures manku honey is very moisturizing. The conditioner is great.
    Kirakishou wrote: »
    So I found out that my Eden Bodyworks Jojoba Monoi Deep Conditioner isn't as great as I thought it was when it left my hair uber dry during my last wash session. I think it's time for me to change my conditioner. Can anyone suggest some really moisturizing conditioners? I'm not looking to change anything else in my rotation, just my conditioner. I was looking into the Shea Moisture Honey And Mafura Oil Mask. I usually don't like Shea Moisture products in my hair but I might try that one.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CurlTalk App
    The masque is wonderful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zisC9lqVHKE

I do recommend you looking into Aubrey's Honey Suckle Rose Conditioner.
  • KirakishouKirakishou Registered Users Posts: 18
    Thanks. I think I'll put that on my list of conditioners to try. I'll see about the Honey And Mafura Oil Mask and the Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner. Can I buy the Aubrey's conditioner in store or do I have to order it online?
    No problem and I purchased it from the vitamin shoppe..you can get it online also.
    Thanks. I think I'll put that on my list of conditioners to try. I'll see about the Honey And Mafura Oil Mask and the Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner. Can I buy the Aubrey's conditioner in store or do I have to order it online?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file