Straight Pieces and Shedding

CloudiSkiesCloudiSkies Registered Users Posts: 3
So my hair is frizzy and in dire need of a trim. I know that and am in the process of working on that...but I was looking at it today and when you look at my ends, like really closely some of my hair, like just some strands here and there are almost completely straight...It looks as if it should be shed hair but its attached.

Also, I know you are supposed to shed a lot...but I think I shed too much. I mean I'm not noticing any bald patched or anything but even just cleansing my hair I lose a tiny ball full of hair...and then when I detangle it looks like a critter in my shower. Not to mention even when I'm just in my bathroom I'm constantly sweeping up balls of hair...anyone has any ideas as to why?

Comments

• slimssocoilyslimssocoily Registered Users Posts: 143
    Have you tried doing a protein treatment. You hair is suppose to shed. Is it your season for your hair to shed? As long as you see the white bulb at the end you are fine as in short pieces your hair is breaking.

So my hair is frizzy and in dire need of a trim. I know that and am in the process of working on that...but I was looking at it today and when you look at my ends, like really closely some of my hair, like just some strands here and there are almost completely straight...It looks as if it should be shed hair but its attached.

Also, I know you are supposed to shed a lot...but I think I shed too much. I mean I'm not noticing any bald patched or anything but even just cleansing my hair I lose a tiny ball full of hair...and then when I detangle it looks like a critter in my shower. Not to mention even when I'm just in my bathroom I'm constantly sweeping up balls of hair...anyone has any ideas as to why?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CurlTalk App
  • Elsie87Elsie87 Registered Users Posts: 12
    Yeah... mine sheds quite a bit too. Also needs a trim (well more than a trim) so I think it partly has to do with breakage. Also I read hormones can have an impact too so that may be something to consider. Stress can make it worse too! : / I think it's often down to lots of factors.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file