Tell me where to start.

Mallory_M10Mallory_M10 Registered Users Posts: 3
I have super curly frizzy hair and I don't know where to start...can someone please help me?

Comments

• corinniePopcorinniePop Registered Users Posts: 138 Curl Neophyte
    A good place to start is determining your type. You can go on naturallycurly.com and take the hair type quiz, and from there it will take you to a page designed specifically for your type.
  • kathymackkathymack Registered Users Posts: 9,999 Curl Neophyte
    Type is relatively unimportant because it's transient dependent on weather, products, technique, etc. It's hair properties that are important. Here's a link to help you with yours Curly Hair Basics | Live Curly Live Free Once you determine your properties, you can look for others with similar hair and see what they use and do. It's a good place to start.

The other important thing to do is read, read and read some more. There's a lot of good information here. The top of each forum has stickies that explain A LOT. I'd suggest that it's a good place to start.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file