CurlTalk

Shea Moisture New Products/ Manku Honey/JBCO

slimssocoilyslimssocoily Posts: 143Registered Users
I am in love with these products the Manku honey line makes my hair feel so soft when using it. I also purchased the JBCO line, I used a couple of those products and I really enjoyed it. If you all want to checkout my reviews on these check me out. I am just sharing my experience on what worked for me.

If any of you purchased these products let me know how they worked for you.

Manku Honey
conditioner /home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFpXxrnL3XTw" class="Popup
masque /home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzisC9lqVHKE" class="Popup

JBCO
PART 1 /home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DtvUGFPTkUK4" class="Popup
PART 2 /home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-WPdpxOsn0E" class="Popup

Comments

• ashlyndmarieashlyndmarie Posts: 211Registered Users
    I really like the JBCO edge control treatment gel as a gel for all of my strands not just my edges. It smells good and good soft hold.

The leave in is decent nothing to go crazy for. Too much weighed my curls down.

The mafura honey shampoo works decent. The conditioner is difficult to detangle with but makes an excellent leave in. The deep conditioner was fabulous.
  • bringingcurliesback?bringingcurliesback? Posts: 1,307Registered Users
    I have been wanting to try these products for a while too! Do you know any places where this stuff is available on the ground? I don't want to order online if I can help it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using CurlTalk App
    *Current Routine*
    LP: SM RSB
    CO/CW: CJ Daily Fix, GR Restorative, SM RSB, SM SFC
    DC: SM, CJ Rehab, G.Nutrafix, DIY
    LI: a CO, KCKT
    Sealers: an oil, JC N&S
    Stylers: just CO, CJ CIAB, KCCC, aloe gel, FSG
    Once in a while: ACV, Lemon-Aid

Oils to seal, rinse, and/or pre-poo as needed :love10:

2c/3a/3b coarse, normal porosity
    :toothy4: CG since 2007 :flower:
  • slimssocoilyslimssocoily Posts: 143Registered Users
    That's awesome. Now it makes me want to buy the gel.The leave in is so huge. I can scoop some out for my sister if she wanted some. I didn't buy the Manku honey shampoo cause I have enough shampoos.. Yes, The manku honey deep conditioner is great, I was so surprised on how well it worked for dry hair. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with these products.
    I really like the JBCO edge control treatment gel as a gel for all of my strands not just my edges. It smells good and good soft hold.

The leave in is decent nothing to go crazy for. Too much weighed my curls down.

The mafura honey shampoo works decent. The conditioner is difficult to detangle with but makes an excellent leave in. The deep conditioner was fabulous.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using CurlTalk App
    I have been wanting to try these products for a while too! Do you know any places where this stuff is available on the ground? I don't want to order online if I can help it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using CurlTalk App
    Yes you can get them at cvs. Not where the shea moisture products are but where the other lines are. Where the Nubian heritage products are. Let me know if you need any additional help. I hope you can find them.
  • NaturalsaraNaturalsara Posts: 34Registered Users
    I have tried the Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Masque. I love it!!! It smells similar to Ouidad products because they both use Manuka honey (I believe). It left my hair incredibly soft & smelling good. I want the whole line.
    Hair Type: 3B/3C Mix
    Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
    Hair Density: Low
    Hair Porosity: Low
    Hair Length: SL (when curly) BSL (when stretched)
    Favorite Moisturizering Oils: Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, and Coconut Oil
    Visit My Blog
    Follow me on Instagram
    Oh really how are the ouidad products, I've always wanted to try them? Thanks for responding and I am glad the masque worked for you.
    I have tried the Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Masque. I love it!!! It smells similar to Ouidad products because they both use Manuka honey (I believe). It left my hair incredibly soft & smelling good. I want the whole line.
  • juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users
    You can also subscribe to this thread for info on Shea Moisture products:

http://m.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=170789

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png