The in-between stage #naturalhairstruggle

SommertimeSommertime Posts: 1Registered Users
Hello everyone,

My name is Sommer ask Sommertime. I have recently enter the in-between stage (stage where is hair is not consider a twa but not long enough to do anything with). I am seriously go through the struggle of finding new and create styles to rock. My hair type is 4a. Does anyone have any words or encouragement:dontknow: or ways to get through this stage? Productive Styles? Also if you could share your story about your in between stages that would be awesome.

With love
Sommertime

Comments

• ReservechicReservechic Posts: 798Registered Users
    Welcome!

At the stage that your hair is in there is quite a number of styles that you can actually do with your hair such as: wash n gos, twists/twistouts, braids/braidouts, bantu knots, bantu knot outs, pincurls, etc. You can also rock wigs, weaves, or extensions as well. Plus, you don't have to totally go without using heatbon your hair, if you don't want to. As, you can also wear your hair straightened too. Don't ever think that when it comes to styling your hair, the choices are limited, because they aren't. There is so much that you can do with natural hair. So, don't worry. Have fun exploring the different styles that I have mentioned okay.

Good luck!;-)
    Diagnosed with Scalp Eczema 6/2015
    (Don't hair type/loose curl pattern/fine texture/low density/high porosity

Current Regimen (Ayurvedic Based):
    Cleansers- Bobeam Shampoo Bars
    Stylers-Rotate between Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter and Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

I only wear my hair in wash n gos or buns. Also,
    I do not use conditioner on my hair on a weekly basis. And, my hair is A ok with that!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file