New but not new!

Frenchie215Frenchie215 Posts: 3Registered Users
Hey everyone! My name is Frances and I've been a member on here since 2012 or so, but JUST found this website again, so I'm re-introducing myself :)

I've been natural since 2010, and I have the habit of chopping my hair every 2 years, so I'm 7 months into my 2nd big chop. I haven't been taking care of my hair like I should, so I've come to find some new tips and tricks to keep my hair hydrated in this dry city (El Paso), as well as make some friends on the way!

I'm really into fitness. Like...since I've found it, life has become so much better (in terms of energy, family, etc). So, if you find yourself needing motivation or an accountability partner, I have no problem being friends and helping out :)

Looking forward to being here again!

Comments

• ReservechicReservechic Posts: 798Registered Users
    Hi, Frances! Your just a state away from me. As, I happen to live in Louisiana. Congrats on going natural again! I truly do wish you all the best with your natural HH journey. And, I also wish you all the best on your fitness journey too!

I'm so glad that your back and here with us again! :love1:
    Diagnosed with Scalp Eczema 6/2015
    (Don't hair type/loose curl pattern/fine texture/low density/high porosity

Current Regimen (Ayurvedic Based):
    Cleansers- Bobeam Shampoo Bars
    Stylers-Rotate between Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter and Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

I only wear my hair in wash n gos or buns. Also,
    I do not use conditioner on my hair on a weekly basis. And, my hair is A ok with that!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file