Hi from the Pacific Northwest

DizzineaDizzinea Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi everyone I'm Erica from Louisiana originally but now living in the Pacific Northwest with my husband and 4 cats
I have 2b hair with some 2a sections thanks to those parts being bleached I've been growing out a pixie cut for six months and have been cg for six months, I cowash and condition weekly with coconut oil

Comments

• claudine191claudine191 Posts: 8,221Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
  • ReservechicReservechic Posts: 798Registered Users
    Welcome! I am absolutely glad you decided to join.

I currently live in Louisiana, and of course you definitely know how hot and humid it is here almost all year round. Plus, right now, we have been having daily thunderstorms too, with some street flooding too. Therefore, I totally hope that the weather in the Pacific Northwest, where you live is nice and cool, with much less rainy weather than what's going on down here in Louisiana right now.

I definitely wish you all the best with your CG journey. Plus, I certainly do hope that you are loving where you currently are living at as well. As, I certainly do wish you all the best!
    Diagnosed with Scalp Eczema 6/2015
    (Don't hair type/loose curl pattern/fine texture/low density/high porosity

Current Regimen (Ayurvedic Based):
    Cleansers- Bobeam Shampoo Bars
    Stylers-Rotate between Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter and Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

I only wear my hair in wash n gos or buns. Also,
    I do not use conditioner on my hair on a weekly basis. And, my hair is A ok with that!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file