Fantastic Stylist in Calgary

CurlyGirly868CurlyGirly868 Posts: 1Registered Users
Hello,

I have fine, curly hair (kinda 3A-ish) and have struggled to find a new stylist in Calgary for 2 years (my former stylist got to be too expensive at almost $100/cut.) A girl from work recommended her friend and told me she had curly hair herself, so I thought I'd give it a shot and made an appointment.

On the day of my appointment, I went in with my usual list - please cut it dry, no layers/use sliding technique, it has lots of spring when wet, please account for my several chins and round face :lol:

I was over the moon when she said she did know how to cut dry and do the sliding technique, and was ecstatic when she finished my cut - it was so flattering to my face, my curls looked great and had room to go wherever they wanted, and the best part was that I could still have my lazy lifestyle and let everything air dry! The cut was very affordable and there was no pressure to purchase product when I was leaving the salon.

Who is this fantastic woman you ask?
Rebecca Toon at Honey Hair Salon

She's not only a great stylist, but has a fantastic personality that will put you right at ease.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file