Feeling Loved for My Curls

russianprncssrussianprncss Registered Users Posts: 450 Curl Neophyte
You know how much curly hair likes to shed?

Well, it seems like weekly, I see hundreds of loose hairs strewn about the house that I've either pulled out, because they were about to fall anyway, or that just shed themselves.

I vacuum and mop weekly. Today when I was mopping, I said out loud, "Ugh, even after I Swiffer, vacuum AND mop I can't clean up all my stray hairs."

My boyfriend responds, "It's okay, honey. You're just marking your territory."

Reason #591 that I love him.
2C/3A; very, very thick fine to medium hair; low porosity.

Current Products:
Co-Wash: As I Am Cleansing Co-Wash
Conditioner: Shea Moisture Tahitian Masque, Aubrey Organics GPB, Shea Moisture
Leave-In: Coffee Coco Curl Creme, Coffee Coco Curl Creme Lite
Stylers: Mop Top Curl Custard, Shea Moisture Curl Custard[/FONT]

"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." -Khalil Gibran

Comments

• BeinDebBeinDeb Registered Users Posts: 583 Curl Connoisseur
    Lol! That's hilarious! You're boyfriend sounds like a keeper!
  • geekrockgirl85geekrockgirl85 Registered Users Posts: 170
    My hubs and I just had a similar conversation while we were trying to clean... but I've got two cats to compete with! lol
    2c. present color& past heat damage, fine, low-density, high porosity, happy with some protein. re-CG as of 5/2014. Wash:V05 PFS or KLS, RO: (trying to use up my stash; so it's always different!), LI: Cure Care, DT: SM Smooth & Repair Hair Masque, Style: Ecostyler Olive Oil / La Bella Lots of Curls gel
  • DedachanDedachan Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Curl Neophyte
    I don't know if curly hair sheds more. I think it's just more visible on the floor because straight hair lies flat against the surface whereas ours provide a full 3D experience.
  • BlackAngelPlayahBlackAngelPlayah Registered Users Posts: 1,419 Curl Neophyte
    Girl, I destroy my shower!! LoL! DH just deals with it. He says snide crap, but I'm like.. Whatever, dude. You married curly. 😜
    :afro:FroZen:afro:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file