New to the this- Looking to better care for the hair <3

Hey everyone,

I am not only new to this site but new to forum type stuff period. I have been trying to stay natural for awhile now but have not been able to successfully without straightening my hair. I have type 3B dyed red below bra length hair when straight and I want to stop straightening it and stay naturally curly. I love my curly hair but it gets so frizzy instantly unless I load it with gel and gel makes it hard and dadrufffy. I want to be able to enjoy my curly fro without it looking like a had a balloon rubbed all over it and dry and brittle. I also want to grow out my hair to bra lower back length curly and I know it has the potential because I have grown it out lower back length when straight but never curly. Any Tips??? :dontknow:

Comments

• eve_reve_r Posts: 3Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm also new to this style of communication. Your hair sounds just like mine! Hopefully, we can get some help.
  • EverydayCurlsEverydayCurls Posts: 301Registered Users Curl Novice
    I'm assuming the dandruffy look is from product flaking off (it's not from your scalp, right?). If so, then you should probably try a different gel. Some can cause a white flaking effect, but not all. Experimenting with gels would probably solve some of your problems.

Current Products:

• Homemade Shampoo
    • Nature's Gate Biotin Conditioner
    • AG Recoil Curl Activator
    • AG Plastique
      + Plopping Overnight

www.joyfulmeadow.com

www.facebook.com/joyfulmeadow

www.instagram.com/joyful.meadow

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji