Help with hair routine

C0deMonkeyC0deMonkey Posts: 7Registered Users
Hello. I have 3C/4A hair that is very coarse and dry. Right now I use water, Clear Ice Ultra Hold gel, and occasionally Nizorol shampoo. I'll post pictures whenever the website allows me to.

Right now my routine is to rinse my hair, towel dry it, and throw a decent amount of gel in it. I know this isn't a great routine but choosing from the huge variety of expensive hair products is a bit overwhelming, and my current routine gives me the best combination of volume and definition that I've been able to achieve thus far.

I live in southeast Ohio and the summers are very humid. I have somewhat porous hair that reacts poorly to eco-styler gel. So far olive oil is the only product that actually makes my hair feel better. Does anyone know of any other good products or routines for me that won't leave my hair greasy or matted down?

Comments

• C0deMonkeyC0deMonkey Posts: 7Registered Users
    With product:
    13yy6c.jpg
    2n3wuc.jpg

No product that day
    2uemhrt.jpg
    fuqnpt.jpg
  • hcole98hcole98 Posts: 15Registered Users
    Your hair looks more like a 3b/3c but it needs is a little TLC...All you need is Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie & Curling Gel Souffle Lemme post a picture of what it looks like.
    db_file_img_3605_420x420.jpg
    sheamoisture+gel.jpg
  • ConfusedGeniusConfusedGenius Posts: 9Registered Users
    Hey how did you post pictures? It says my account has to be activated to let me do that.
  • curlyprincess1curlyprincess1 Posts: 468Registered Users
    Oh, my, you have amazing curls!
    It's not easy being a princess, but hey, if the crown fits.
  • EverydayCurlsEverydayCurls Posts: 301Registered Users Curl Novice
    I love your hair! I wish I had 3c curls. Anyways, I agree with hcole98. Your hair in the picture without product looks a bit dry. Maybe try to find a conditioner? I can't really recommend one right now, but maybe someone else can.

Current Products:

• Homemade Shampoo
    • Nature's Gate Biotin Conditioner
    • AG Recoil Curl Activator
    • AG Plastique
      + Plopping Overnight

www.joyfulmeadow.com

www.facebook.com/joyfulmeadow

www.instagram.com/joyful.meadow

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji