Any Guys with a curly hightop fade?

ConfusedGeniusConfusedGenius Registered Users Posts: 9
Hey guys I'm kinda new to having curly hair. I used to have a curly bush all the time, but about 10 years later i forgotten all about how to do it. I guess my hair type is like 3c/4a? My hair doesnt really get nappy, but more matted. Its soo annoying. I was styling my hair by just butting shea moisture curling milk and rubbing my hands in a circle, but my hair is too long for that now. Are there any styles that you guys do and could tell me how? I tried this hairstyle from a youtuber and it didnt quite work. My hair was still the same as before. I would post pictures but i have to make a few more posts.

Comments

• hcole98hcole98 Registered Users Posts: 15
    Well my hairtype is a 3c/4a & I also have a high top fade & all I just is eco styler or a combination of shea moisture reconstructive conditioner mixed with the curling gel souffle or the smoothie combo but now Im currently on the hunt for something new I really think Im gonna either try as i am curling jelly or kinky curly. & to just style it I use a wide tooth comb and my hair has to be semi dry.
  • ConfusedGeniusConfusedGenius Registered Users Posts: 9
    How do you use a wide tooth combo to style? I seen your hair from the picture and its nice. But my hair doesnt really curl into a real curl. It just stays in like an s form. I ONCE got my hair the way I wanted and then ever since then my hair doesn't want to do it again.
  • curlyprincess1curlyprincess1 Registered Users Posts: 468
    First of all, never, ever brush! Curly hair has to have tons of moisturizer, since curly hair is very dry. I think gel would be a good product to try. There will be a lot of trial and error! Good luck!
    It's not easy being a princess, but hey, if the crown fits.
    Well how I do it is apply gel then I comb my hair backwards to create a sleek curl affect & it also takes alot of time off using my hands. If you posted a pic it would help alot better.
    Oh ok and looking at your pictures i dont think my hair is like yours. I think mine is more of a 4a or 4b idk and im trying to post pictures but it hasnt been working.
    Yeah man if you can post a pic,it would help alot on my behalf so that I can help you .
  • C0deMonkeyC0deMonkey Registered Users Posts: 7
    I've never had one before but I've considered it. A pic would be nice.
    I finally got the pictures to work but not all of them. Kinda wierd
    Im planning to get it cut halfway though today or tomorrow.
    You should just shape it and let it grow out we kinda got similar hair.
    Im cutting it like halfway because I had waves at first so when i got a shape up my barber cut my hair so it wouldnt be all down my face, so the front of my hair is shorter then the rest. I had it styled in a curly way where I just condition and then rub my hands in a circle, then put some shea moisture souffle gel. It was ok but not all the time it looked nice sometimes it does, but not all the time.
    Cause it you gotta use the smoothie first then the gel souffle first thats what I do !
    Oh i used the curling milk first and then the souffle like I seen in the video. today im off from work so Im going to get my hair cut down some
    Yea i just tried the smoothie and the souffle and it didnt do anything for me. My hair just looked normal

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file