Wrong profile shows up.

PadraiginPadraigin Registered Users Posts: 36
So I recently joined this site and was planning to become active. However, the profile my name links to belongs to an entirely different person with a different curl type and so on. I searched this forum, and it does seem that this is a common problem that doesn't get fixed? I can't actually update my profile with a pic or anything since it is actually OSU123's profile that comes up.

Could I get this fixed? If not I would like my account deleted. I dint think I will become involved if I can't have my own profile.

Comments

• curlysophiecurlysophie Registered Users Posts: 216 Curl Neophyte
    I have the same problem!!! It's so annoying. I would like it fixed too.
    :love2: Curly Teen :love2:
    CG since 5/2/14
    3A, low/medium porosity, medium texture/thickness
    ~SheaMoisture Shampoos
    ~Suave Essentials Conditioners
    ~Kinky Curly Knot Today
    ~L.A. Looks Sport Gel
  • CatitudeBooCatitudeBoo Registered Users Posts: 590 Curl Connoisseur
    Ditto. Is this being worked on?
    CG since Dec. 2013  B)
    3b/c ~ fine ~ high porosity ~ low density
    No-Poo: SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Shampoo 
    RO: Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner 
    Stylers: Tresemme Flawless Curls Mousse & Extra Hold Hairspray 

• Geek_ChicGeek_Chic Registered Users Posts: 1,275 Curl Connoisseur
    I'd suggest you all message atx_eve with your username and what name your profile shows up under. She can pass the info. on to the techs so they can fix it.

The problem is being looked at per her post in this thread: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/feedback/165611-wrong-profile.html

You all might also want to post there and /or link this thread.
    CG since 11/2011
    2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Go To Products /Routine:
    Clarifying: Suave Essentials Strawberry
    Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
    CO: Suave Essentials Strawberry, V05 Kiwi Lime
    RO /LI: Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done, Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime Squeeze, Suave Essentials Strawberry, Renpure Brazilian Keratin (old formula)
    Stylers: LALSG, AIF, HETT, Suave Professionals Firm Control
    PT: IAGirl's as needed
  • kateysk9corpkateysk9corp Registered Users Posts: 17
    I did email yesterday the moderator you mentioned. I have my profile which shows when I sign in & go to top of page where it says, "Hi username". Drop down there & I see my correct profile. But when I post & someone PM's me, they see wrong profile. i looked up the name of person (Lila) who is showing as my incorrect profile under member list & it reads:
    "Error 500...( NCBlog.php): failed to open stream. No such file directory.
    So, there is definitely a website software problem needing a fix. Katie
  • atx_eveatx_eve Registered Users Posts: 278 Administrator
    I've been working on this on a person-by-person basis through my emails. I will forward all this info to tech and get it fixed. From past experiences, it's a quick fix for them.
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
  • PadraiginPadraigin Registered Users Posts: 36
    atx_eve wrote: »
    I've been working on this on a person-by-person basis through my emails. I will forward all this info to tech and get it fixed. From past experiences, it's a quick fix for them.

Thank you.
  • kateysk9corpkateysk9corp Registered Users Posts: 17
    Ditto! Thank you for responding & forwarding to techs. Please let us know if you need us to do anything.
  • PadraiginPadraigin Registered Users Posts: 36
    Bumping this thread because my profile still comes up as someone totally different than myself. I may have attended the same university as OSU123, but she's not me. It's been a few weeks since this was going to be addressed. Any news??
  • atx_eveatx_eve Registered Users Posts: 278 Administrator
    Padraigin wrote: »
    Bumping this thread because my profile still comes up as someone totally different than myself. I may have attended the same university as OSU123, but she's not me. It's been a few weeks since this was going to be addressed. Any news??
    Hello all,

To the people who have emailed me about this issue - your specific profile switch up has been fixed. We are now working on the larger issue to make sure this doesn't happen to any more people.
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
  • Geek_ChicGeek_Chic Registered Users Posts: 1,275 Curl Connoisseur
    atx_eve wrote: »
    Padraigin wrote: »
    Hello all,

To the people who have emailed me about this issue - your specific profile switch up has been fixed. We are now working on the larger issue to make sure this doesn't happen to any more people.

I'm still seeing CattitudeBoo's profile as "nucmedgirl", and Padraigin's profile as "osu121". Every other poster has the proper profile link.
    CG since 11/2011
    2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Go To Products /Routine:
    Clarifying: Suave Essentials Strawberry
    Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
    CO: Suave Essentials Strawberry, V05 Kiwi Lime
    RO /LI: Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done, Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime Squeeze, Suave Essentials Strawberry, Renpure Brazilian Keratin (old formula)
    Stylers: LALSG, AIF, HETT, Suave Professionals Firm Control
    PT: IAGirl's as needed

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file