CurlTalk

spiral solutions emollience butter

rbbrbb Posts: 4,083Registered Users Curl Dabbler
i am about to run out of my stash of ss emollience butter and am trying to find a butter that is similar. jane carter n&s is not -- i like both but i find them very different - jcn&s seems to coat my hair, while ss emollience melts into it. and i am looking for a butter product that melts into my hair.
any recommendations?

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj aloe fix gel, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab.
sealants - jane carter nourish & shine

Comments

• lj2lj2 Posts: 125Registered Users
    Just curious. Are they discontinuing it. I really like that butter.
    3A, fine, low porosity. Hair tends to be dry/frizzy

Favorite product lines: Curl Junkie, Sevi Organics
    Shampoo: Curl Junkie Daily Fix, CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, All Sevi Shampoos
    Conditioner: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Smoothing Conditioner, Repair Me (really all CJ conditioners), All Sevi Conditioners
    Styling: Curl Junkie CCCC & Pattern Pusha, CJ Smoothing Lotion, CJ CIAB, Anything Sevi
  • rbbrbb Posts: 4,083Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    no, it doesn't seem that she is discontinuing it. i went back to her website after i posted this and found her announcements (and click on read more) and she stated that she is currently out of emollience and is waiting for new supplies, that it will be coming soon.
    however, you never know how long that will be, so just in case, i hate to be out of it. it is a unique product.

styling: cj aloe fix gel, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab.
  • twirlygrannytwirlygranny Posts: 1,114Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Oyin Burnt Sugar or the Sugar Berries Pomades are wonderful and melt right into the hair.
  • rbbrbb Posts: 4,083Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    i had looked into oyin pomades awhile ago -- the castor oil, which is the first ingredient, kept me from purchasing.

• twirlygrannytwirlygranny Posts: 1,114Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    castor oil comes right out with Curl Junkie Daily Fix and/or Gentle Cleansing shampoo...been using it for years.