CurlTalk

Emma Stone's wavy/curly hair

fihefihe Posts: 101Registered Users
I just saw this as part of a slideshow on FOX News: Pretty stars who go gritty on film | Slideshow | Fox News

emma-stone-the-help-pretty-gritty.jpg

Emma Stone

It took a lot of work to turn the redheaded beauty into a frizzy mess for her role in "The Help." Thankfully, Stone appears to understand the benefits of a flat iron in real life. (DreamWorks/Reuters)

Her waves look beautiful to me! Shame on you FOX News!
Check out my new blog:
My Type 2 Hair

Comments

• anonymous_153995anonymous_153995 Posts: 271Banned Users
    "frizzy mess"?? oh fox just stop it...lol
  • anonymous_153995anonymous_153995 Posts: 271Banned Users
    I actually thought she had on a lace wig in that movie though
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,970Registered Users Curl Novice
    She looks prettier, younger, and fresher with her curly hair and less harsh, makeup. FOX - ridiculous.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • BeinDebBeinDeb Posts: 452Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I agree. The 2nd pic makes her look harsh.
  • AngelaE8654AngelaE8654 Posts: 1,099Banned Users
    Well in that case, Fox would surely hate my hair as it looks very similar to Emma Stone's in that picture, including the color. Glad I'm not trying to please them; if I'm happy with my hair, that's all that matters. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm definitely a "curly" 2c. Sometimes curly and sometimes just wavy upper layer with a ringlety under layer. My hair has been thick and coarse since birth. Strawberry blonde in color that can and does change depending on the type and amount of light.

All in all, I'm happy with my hair type but almost for sure think yours is prettier. :)
  • OmissOmiss Posts: 16Registered Users
    That first picture is their idea of "a frizzy mess"? Clearly there are definitions of "frizzy" and "mess" that I don't know about, because otherwise...huh?
    3a BSL (usually styled to look 2 b/c).
    Fine, dry, very dense (thinned and I like it). Kinks and fairy knots.
    Allergies, fragrance issues.
    Long term hair dyer - henna and chemical dyes.
    LOC - Not CG

Currently liking Be Unique (UK made range), Au Naturel, and Curls Unleashed bits.