IRISH CURLIES

OK ladies in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, wear your curls loud and wear it proud!!! Irish girls representing, yha baby!!!!

Red
3B, CG,Corkscrew
Xtramoist shampoo, Fastfood leave on, Recoil, varnish Gel-Herbal Essances, Totally Twisted
Irish-American Curly
Never try to be something you are not, and never be afraid to be who you are.
RedheadCurly

Comments

• Charming NotionCharming Notion Registered Users Posts: 697
    i feel so bad now...i straightened my hair yesterday, but only cuz i was going out to see my friend's show *slinks away in shame*
    formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.
  • BrioBrio Registered Users Posts: 1,432
    Well, I'm not really Irish, but Happy St. Patrick's day to all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Registered Users Posts: 17,502 Curl Neophyte
    I wore them at work yesterday.

It was funny because I was serving up bacon & cabbage because our 20 cases of corned beef never showed up. I figure that bacon would work since the Irish in Ireland use bacon and not corned beef. Anyway, I sported the big red curls and people thought that it was pretty cool that I was serving up "Irish" food with my hair and wearing a shamrock Hawaiian shirt and a blinking shamrock lei.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • RedheadCurly2007RedheadCurly2007 Registered Users Posts: 230
    Girl-- LOL, You are forgiven.
    Brio-Thank you.
    RedCeltic- That is awesome. Hmmm Corned Beef did not come, the demand must have been too high. I will bet the bacon was good. Go girl with your curls and Irish Sprit. I wore my curls as curly as possible and the guys liked 'em, LOL.
    Red
    3B, CG,Corkscrew
    Xtramoist shampoo, Fastfood leave on, Recoil, varnish Gel-Herbal Essances, Totally Twisted
    Irish-American Curly
    Never try to be something you are not, and never be afraid to be who you are.
    RedheadCurly
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users Posts: 117
    OK ladies in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, wear your curls loud and wear it proud!!! Irish girls representing, yha baby!!!!

Red

I almost always wear my waves. For St. Patrick's Day, I added some "spirals" to my waves: I zipped some curling ribbon so that it curled and then clipped the ribbons to a barrette and put that into my hair with the waves. Green and gold! With that OKC wind whipping through my hair, probably the curls from the curling ribbon are the only things that survived!
    fine, wavy hair with lazy waves. Sometimes lanky spiral curls underneath when the weath is very humid. My waves are capricious like me! Presently using Burt's Bees condish, FOTE AVG with honey or Mop Top gel.
  • LadyCurlyLocksLadyCurlyLocks Registered Users Posts: 341
    I'm a little late getting on the boards, but in the spirit... I'm an Irish Curlie, and I wear my curls proudly every day!! I had my hair pulled back on the sides with green and white ribbons on Saturday... it was too cute!!
    3B Corkscrew... I'm back on the boards now! Just got The Big Chop on Monday, pics coming soon.
  • danigirldanigirl Registered Users Posts: 59
    dang i'm late lol even so i gots to represent for my heritage. everyone who's ever met me knows how proud i am of my irish heritage and how proudly i wear my curls. IRISH ROCKS!
    3a/some 3b
    "I talk to myself every once in awhile. Give myself very good advice. Sometimes, I even take it"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file