Ready for it to b over !

kjohnson6kjohnson6 Posts: 28Registered Users
So ive been transitioning for almost 6 months now and let me say boy am I tiiired of having to do my hair every nite so it can look decent the nxt day. I miss bein able to wet it a lil bit add a lil product n go. If I dnt do my hair the nite b4 I end up lookin like wild woman with two textures....its sooo ugly. I thought since my hair was already short whn I started transitioning tht it wouldnt take tht long to grow out....boy was I wrong. I feel like ima b doin this forever and I just moved to a new place where I dnt kno anyone who does hair. Uggh im just over this transitioning. Does anyone feel this way?? I think ima do a mini chop soon. Well thts all I just needed to vent haha !!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using CurlTalk App

Comments

• BotticelliBritBotticelliBrit Posts: 2,075Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I definitely felt that way, but I just kept focusing on what my end results would be. It took me a year to transition, though I had been growing out my straightener for a year before that, so it was TECHNICALLY two years in all. But I wasn't a 'big chop' kind of person and really wanted to grow my hair out so that it'd still be a 'good' length when I chopped off all my ends.

Trust me when I say that, although the journey can be so tiring and annoying, it is SO beyond worth it. Going natural was one of the best decisions I've made.

Just be patient and I promise it'll pay off!
    3B. Med porosity. Med thickness. Med density.

LP: Shea Moisture (currently JBCO)
    Conditioner/CW: Jason Aloe Vera

LI: Aunt Jackie's Curls & Coils Quench
    Refreshing: TRESemmé Naturals Aloe Vera & Avocado
    Gel: DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel
    DC:
    Aunt Jackie's Soft & Sassy Super Duper Softening Conditioner
    Treatments: Coconut oil/Coconut milk

UK curly. CG since Oct 2013.
    Growing my hair to WL when dry :thumright:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list