Need advice

blissfulcurlsblissfulcurls Posts: 36Registered Users
So today I decided to chop a small section of my hair. Please be honest about the results. A few people said I should bc and others say to continue the transition journey. I know the final say is mind but I'm on the fence about this. Please help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using CurlTalk App

Comments

• adthomasadthomas Posts: 5,525Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hmmm. I don't think I fully understand your question. I don't advise people they should or shouldn't big chop unless they are experiencing massive breakage. Up to you. It really shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks as long as you like it. The beauty of bc'ing when you are ready for embracing your natural hair and rocking it with confidence. but I will say I think you have pretty hair.
    Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:
  • blissfulcurlsblissfulcurls Posts: 36Registered Users
    I am experiencing a lot breakage and I'm not sure if I should just keep trying to transition with braids and protective styles with little success or bc and keep it movin. I'm really on the fence with this.

Thank you for the hair compliment

I am experiencing a lot breakage and I'm not sure if I should just keep trying to transition with braids and protective styles with little success or bc and keep it movin. I'm really on the fence with this.

Thank you for the hair compliment

Ok. If you have a lot of breakage at the line of demarcation then my opinion is it's better to cut. I personally care more about health than length. Otherwise the condition on you hair is likely going to worsen and you'll have to cut more later than would now. And you can still wear braids. Just make sure braids aren't what's causing your hair to break.
  • blissfulcurlsblissfulcurls Posts: 36Registered Users
    I do care about the health of my hair. So I guess I will be posting photos of my bc soon....

I do care about the health of my hair. So I guess I will be posting photos of my bc soon....

Good luck with whatever you decide and your hair journey.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file