Yo! I wanna change my username!...Please? :D

NappyHeathenNappyHeathen Registered Users Posts: 6
I just wanna make a small change from "NappyHeathen" to "Nappheathen." I just want that "y" taken out. It rolls off the tongue better. But I don't know how to change my name. Is it still possible?

Comments

• Geek_ChicGeek_Chic Registered Users Posts: 1,275 Curl Connoisseur
    Last I heard, we can't change usernames anymore. There are sections of the database that the CurlTalk staff (i.e. atx_eve) can't access. So, what ends up happening is that your id will get changed in some spots and not others, and it causes a big mess. I don't know if this is going to change, but for now the only option is to re-register for the name you want. You can then ask for staff to delete your old account if you wish.
    CG since 11/2011
    2c /3a F /Mii, low /medium porosity

Go To Products /Routine:
    Clarifying: Suave Essentials Strawberry
    Low Poo: Renpure
    CO: As I Am
    RO /LI: GVPCB, Ion Effective Care, Maui Moisture Nourish and Moisture, Herbal Essences Birch Bark
    Stylers: Zotos All About Curls Bouncy Cream, Herbal Essences Body Envy Mousse, LALSG, UFDCM
    PT (as needed)IAGirl's, Mielle Babassu Mint, Zotos All About Curls Divine Treatment
  • atx_eveatx_eve Registered Users Posts: 278 Administrator
    GeekChic is correct, but let me ask the developers to see if anything changed. I kind of caused a big mess last time because I assumed I could just fix names :toothy10:
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file