CurlTalk

My GA and FL high dew routine

I live in GA, but am from FL and still have family there so we visit often.

I have been getting great definition and very little to no frizz with:

As I Am leave in + Target Curls Cream Brûlée applied and styled soaking wet. I scrunch it dry very little after styling with micro towel or cotton T.

Second day: I use Cream Brûlée with touch of Aquage Molding Mega gel and water scrunched into hair.
Leigh :)
3a mixed with 2C???
Fine Texture
Normal to low Porosity
Low Elasticity

Mop Top Low Poo or Deva low poo
Deva One Condition
Deva B'leave-in for higher dews (Deva Foam for low dews).
Deva Firm Hold Gel
HG: Sweet Curls Crazy Curly Hard Hold Elixir after applying Deva and for 2nd/third day.

Comments

• ReservechicReservechic Posts: 798Registered Users
    loveliam wrote: »
    I live in GA, but am from FL and still have family there so we visit often.

I have been getting great definition and very little to no frizz with:

As I Am leave in + Target Curls Cream Brûlée applied and styled soaking wet. I scrunch it dry very little after styling with micro towel or cotton T.

Second day: I use Cream Brûlée with touch of Aquage Molding Mega gel and water scrunched into hair.

I'm glad to hear of the great results you've been getting using the As I Am Leave In, Curls Creme Brule, along with the Aquage Molding Mega Gel on your curls. Achieving beautifully curls, with no frizz, now that's a major plus! As, i live in the South. The current dew point where I live at is 77. As, it is very hot and sticky right now outside. I know that you have to deal with this too during the Summertime, especially since you live in GA. And, the weather in FL can get extremely hot and humid, with it being worst during the Summer season. I am glad that you have come along with a regimen that works for when your in GA and in FL, while experiencing high dews. That's great!
    Diagnosed with Scalp Eczema 6/2015
    (Don't hair type/loose curl pattern/fine texture/low density/high porosity

Current Regimen (Ayurvedic Based):
    Cleansers- Bobeam Shampoo Bars
    Stylers-Rotate between Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter and Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

I only wear my hair in wash n gos or buns. Also,
    I do not use conditioner on my hair on a weekly basis. And, my hair is A ok with that!
  • loveliamloveliam Posts: 316Registered Users
    Thank you! Yes I can feel your dew point pain! I hope these products continue to work!
    Leigh :)
    3a mixed with 2C???
    Fine Texture
    Normal to low Porosity
    Low Elasticity

Mop Top Low Poo or Deva low poo
    Deva One Condition
    Deva B'leave-in for higher dews (Deva Foam for low dews).
    Deva Firm Hold Gel
    HG: Sweet Curls Crazy Curly Hard Hold Elixir after applying Deva and for 2nd/third day.