8b235312-c4b6-4d74-8a93-23504883b4e1_zps703e33f6.jpg
Leigh :)
3a mixed with 2C???
Fine Texture
Normal to low Porosity
Low Elasticity

Mop Top Low Poo or Deva low poo
Deva One Condition
Deva B'leave-in for higher dews (Deva Foam for low dews).
Deva Firm Hold Gel
HG: Sweet Curls Crazy Curly Hard Hold Elixir after applying Deva and for 2nd/third day.

Comments

• beethedreamerbeethedreamer Posts: 36Registered Users
    I second that! If my hair was that short, I'd have a giant poof ball on top of my head. But hers are so well defined and pretty much frizz-free.
    3a

Low-Poo (once a week, or so): SheaMoisture African Black Soap Deep Cleansing Shampoo
    Co-Wash: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash. Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner.
    RO: Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner.
    LI: As I Am Leave In.
    Styler: Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel.
  • LoveliamLoveliam Posts: 318Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I second that! If my hair was that short, I'd have a giant poof ball on top of my head. But hers are so well defined and pretty much frizz-free.

Tell me about it!!
    3a mixed with 2C???
    Fine Texture
    Normal to low Porosity
    Low Elasticity

Deva One Condition
    Deva Firm Hold Gel
    HG: Sweet Curls Crazy Curly Hard Hold Elixir after applying Deva and for 2nd/third day.
  • naturecatnaturecat Posts: 1,986Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    How funny you posted this, I actually saw her the other day and was like, omg, that's my ultimate hair! So you're not alone in your haircrush!

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT
    naturecat wrote: »
    How funny you posted this, I actually saw her the other day and was like, omg, that's my ultimate hair! So you're not alone in your haircrush!

We could begin a fan club!
    3a mixed with 2C???
    Fine Texture
    Normal to low Porosity
    Low Elasticity

Deva One Condition
    Deva Firm Hold Gel
  • CGSince2002CGSince2002 Posts: 1,073Banned Users
    Anyone with great clumps like hers make me a bit jealous, sigh!
    Joined Curltalk 1st time in early '02 shortly after starting CG. I'm a non-practicing Cosmetologist.
    Hair: color-treated, mostly 3A.
    CO-wash: VO5 K&L
    RO: SpaHaus Salon w/OO, VO5 Shea Cashmere, W.R. Trop. Coconut, Daily Defense Moisturizing & others.
    LI: Beautiful Curls w/Shea Butter & C.O., Hollywood Beauty OO Creme, VO5 K&L, Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer.
    Gels: LAL Wet Look, ORS Lock & Twist.
    Oils: Jojoba, EVCO & Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil

• KaZenner1990KaZenner1990 Posts: 859Registered Users
    Again is funny how everyone is so coordinated. I checked her on YouTube and I adored her!!!!

{Stats for mobiles}
    M/C, High Porosity,Normal Elast. 2c/3a Boticelli/Corkicelli
    2C/3A Botticelli/Corkicelli.Growing out color/heat damage
    M/C, Low/Medium/High Por, Normal Elast. Medium Density
    LP: INSIGHT DAMAGED HAIR Restructurizing Shampoo
    CO: Generic protein conditioner, Hair Academy Deep Cleansing CO
    DET/RO/LI: GNC Avocado And Shea Butter Conditioner +/mask,
    Styler: Schwarzkopf Taft Fixing GelWellaflex Instant Volume Boost Mousse
    DT: EVOO, C.O
    HG
    Goal: WL when curly
    CG since Feb 2014
    Anyone with great clumps like hers make me a bit jealous, sigh!
    Again is funny how everyone is so coordinated. I checked her on YouTube and I adored her!!!!

{Stats for mobiles}
    M/C, High Porosity,Normal Elast. 2c/3a Boticelli/Corkicelli

Yes, it makes me very jealous too!!!
    3a mixed with 2C???
    Fine Texture
    Normal to low Porosity
    Low Elasticity

Deva One Condition
    Deva Firm Hold Gel
  • CGSince2002CGSince2002 Posts: 1,073Banned Users
    Here's another one I have a "hair crush" on, I love the color and volume but the curls are very similar to mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J0mjHwVoTI&index=18&list=PLom3mO7Bu7VXVNW16lmzbgRXdsvE2VMfA If I were younger I'd definitely grow my hair like hers!

I forgot this one, she happens to be from the same place I was born: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LycKEqdJH1I&list=PLom3mO7Bu7VXVNW16lmzbgRXdsvE2VMfA&index=28
    Joined Curltalk 1st time in early '02 shortly after starting CG. I'm a non-practicing Cosmetologist.
    Hair: color-treated, mostly 3A.
    CO-wash: VO5 K&L
    RO: SpaHaus Salon w/OO, VO5 Shea Cashmere, W.R. Trop. Coconut, Daily Defense Moisturizing & others.
    LI: Beautiful Curls w/Shea Butter & C.O., Hollywood Beauty OO Creme, VO5 K&L, Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer.
    Gels: LAL Wet Look, ORS Lock & Twist.
    Oils: Jojoba, EVCO & Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil

• curlysophiecurlysophie Posts: 216Registered Users
    Her hair is soo pretty. Wow. :love4:
    :love2: Curly Teen :love2:
    CG since 5/2/14
    3A, low/medium porosity, medium texture/thickness
    ~SheaMoisture Shampoos
    ~Suave Essentials Conditioners
    ~Kinky Curly Knot Today
    ~L.A. Looks Sport Gel
    Here's another one I have a "hair crush" on, I love the color and volume but the curls are very similar to mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J0mjHwVoTI&index=18&list=PLom3mO7Bu7VXVNW16lmzbgRXdsvE2VMfA If I were younger I'd definitely grow my hair like hers!

I forgot this one, she happens to be from the same place I was born: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LycKEqdJH1I&list=PLom3mO7Bu7VXVNW16lmzbgRXdsvE2VMfA&index=28

Beautiful curls!!! More people for me to stalk on YouTube.
    3a mixed with 2C???
    Fine Texture
    Normal to low Porosity
    Low Elasticity

Deva One Condition
    Deva Firm Hold Gel
  • TrooperTrooper Posts: 10Registered Users

I stumbled on the second one a few days ago and was really jealous her hair is so beautiful! I think I have a similar curl pattern to her too so there's hope!
    3b curls, 1 month CG, long journey still ahead!

CO: Garnier Sleek and Shine Frizz Tamer Conditioner
    LI: Dr Organic's Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner
    Stylers: Boots Curl Creme
  • ReservechicReservechic Posts: 798Registered Users
    Loveliam wrote: »
    On thecurlystace from YouTube:

8b235312-c4b6-4d74-8a93-23504883b4e1_zps703e33f6.jpg

I am definitely going to be subsvribing to her channel. As, her curls are absolutely lovely.
    Diagnosed with Scalp Eczema 6/2015
    (Don't hair type/loose curl pattern/fine texture/low density/high porosity

Current Regimen (Ayurvedic Based):
    Cleansers- Bobeam Shampoo Bars
    Stylers-Rotate between Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter and Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

I only wear my hair in wash n gos or buns. Also,
    I do not use conditioner on my hair on a weekly basis. And, my hair is A ok with that!
  • anissafersureanissafersure Posts: 255Registered Users
    My curl crush would definitely have to be the youtuber "Alyssa Forever". I love how big and voluminous her hair is. She does the best hairstyles, and really proves to you how versatile curly hair truly is. It's also a bonus that my hair texture is sort of similar to hers, so that gives me motivation to stick to my journey of having healthy hair and embracing my curls!
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1404250212.502391.jpg
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I was searching for particular product reviews a few days ago and came across TCS. She does have beautiful curls, and a very cute cut.

I do not know if I have a hair crush. I just watch curly videos from time to time but I end up liking most peoples hair.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Curly Stace did mention in several videos that she applies styling products on in the shower after saturating her hair with water and then adding some conditioner as a leave in.

I tried this today with As I Am Leave in, Target's version of Curls Cream Brule, and Curl Keeper.

She says she then styles/positions her hair while it is still soaking wet the way she wants it to dry and only uses a microfiber towel to get a tiny bit of the water out by scrunching at the end. So it remains soaking wet for a long time!

When I tried it, it did give me much more defined curls than I have been getting. Even after going out in 87 degrees and humidity.

I am now super curious how it will do with second day hair tomorrow.
    3a mixed with 2C???
    Fine Texture
    Normal to low Porosity
    Low Elasticity

Deva One Condition
    Deva Firm Hold Gel
  • naturecatnaturecat Posts: 1,986Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    The Curly Stace did mention in several videos that she applies styling products on in the shower after saturating her hair with water and then adding some conditioner as a leave in.

I tried this today with As I Am Leave in, Target's version of Curls Cream Brule, and Curl Keeper.

She says she then styles/positions her hair while it is still soaking wet the way she wants it to dry and only uses a microfiber towel to get a tiny bit of the water out by scrunching at the end. So it remains soaking wet for a long time!

When I tried it, it did give me much more defined curls than I have been getting. Even after going out in 87 degrees and humidity.

Does she apply the conditioner before the styling products, or after?

PS Loving the photos/videos everyone else is posting too. Major hair envy, gorgeous curls.

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT
    naturecat wrote: »

Does she apply the conditioner before the styling products, or after?

PS Loving the photos/videos everyone else is posting too. Major hair envy, gorgeous curls.

Yes, conditioner, then styling.
    3a mixed with 2C???
    Fine Texture
    Normal to low Porosity
    Low Elasticity

Deva One Condition
    Deva Firm Hold Gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file