Garnier fructis products

I just bought a few garnier fructis products and was wondering your experiences with their products. Are they good?

stay bliss.

Comments

• KaZenner1990KaZenner1990 Posts: 859Registered Users
    I loved Pure Clean when I used it! And I ADORE the avocado oil and shea butter from Ultra Doux line!!! The latter made it possible for me to finger detangle.

{Stats for mobiles}
    M/C, High Porosity,Normal Elast. 2c/3a Boticelli/Corkicelli
    2C/3A Botticelli/Corkicelli.Growing out color/heat damage
    M/C, Low/Medium/High Por, Normal Elast. Medium Density
    LP: INSIGHT DAMAGED HAIR Restructurizing Shampoo
    CO: Generic protein conditioner, Hair Academy Deep Cleansing CO
    DET/RO/LI: GNC Avocado And Shea Butter Conditioner +/mask,
    Styler: Schwarzkopf Taft Fixing GelWellaflex Instant Volume Boost Mousse
    DT: EVOO, C.O
    HG
    Goal: WL when curly
    CG since Feb 2014
  • AngelaE8654AngelaE8654 Posts: 1,099Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    I love the Garnier Fructis Style Wonder Waves W/Fruit Micro-Waxes Flexible Hold Wave-Enhancing Spray. I've been experimenting with gels and Jane Carter Condition and sculpt (which does enhance the curl a lot) and some other hair products but I just don't really like anything hard and crunchy or sticky in my hair. I like my hair soft and touchable, "bouncy" and shiny. The Wonder Waves spray is a teeny bit sticky at first but that combs out when I use my 'finger comb' thing and it really enhances the curl a lot. It's the only "sticky" product I will continue to use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm definitely a "curly" 2c. Sometimes curly and sometimes just wavy upper layer with a ringlety under layer. My hair has been thick and coarse since birth. Strawberry blonde in color that can and does change depending on the type and amount of light.

All in all, I'm happy with my hair type but almost for sure think yours is prettier. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file