Type 2 YouTube vloggers

CurlyShorty3405CurlyShorty3405 Posts: 196Registered Users
I watch a lot of YouTube videos and I've done a lot of searching for type 2 vloggers, yet I haven't come across any. Does anybody know of any type 2 vloggers?
2B-2C Density-Medium/High Width-medium Length-Medium

LoPoo: Onesta Hydrating Shampoo
CoWash: LP Curl Conditioning Wash
ROs: Onesta Hydrating Conditioner, LP Curl Detangling Rinse
Weekly DC: LP Restore Mask Treatment
Leave in: LP Restore Targeted Repair Cream
Stylers: (in application order): LP Prime Style Extender Cream, LI, LP Curl Defining Style Cream, LP No Frizz Weightless Styling Spray, LP PHD Night Cap
Sealer: Body Shop Olive Oil/Body Shop Argan Oil/Josie Maran Argan Oil

Comments

• KaZenner1990KaZenner1990 Posts: 859Registered Users
    I would want to know as well as I face the same problem. Or either they use sulfates which kinda I tried and didn't like it. Or they brush as well. Which again sets me off a bit.

{Stats for mobiles}
    M/C, High Porosity,Normal Elast. 2c/3a Boticelli/Corkicelli
    2C/3A Botticelli/Corkicelli.Growing out color/heat damage
    M/C, Low/Medium/High Por, Normal Elast. Medium Density
    LP: INSIGHT DAMAGED HAIR Restructurizing Shampoo
    CO: Generic protein conditioner, Hair Academy Deep Cleansing CO
    DET/RO/LI: GNC Avocado And Shea Butter Conditioner +/mask,
    Styler: Schwarzkopf Taft Fixing GelWellaflex Instant Volume Boost Mousse
    DT: EVOO, C.O
    HG
    Goal: WL when curly
    CG since Feb 2014
  • chupiechupie Posts: 5,280Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I watch a lot of YouTube videos and I've done a lot of searching for type 2 vloggers, yet I haven't come across any. Does anybody know of any type 2 vloggers?

I do. I have only done it a while, but that is actually why I started. There just aren't really many 2s out there.

https://www.youtube.com/user/chupie

I'd be thrilled if you subscribed. I need to grow subscribers. I will also take suggestions or questions.
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
    I would want to know as well as I face the same problem. Or either they use sulfates which kinda I tried and didn't like it. Or they brush as well. Which again sets me off a bit.

{Stats for mobiles}

I'm a 2a/b but I have a set of tutorials and continue to grow it. https://www.youtube.com/user/chupie

I'd be thrilled if you subscribed. I need to grow subscribers. I will also take suggestions or questions.
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
    chupie wrote: »

{Stats for mobiles}

I'm a 2a/b but I have a set of tutorials and continue to grow it. https://www.youtube.com/user/chupie

Oooooo I think I have!!!!

{Stats for mobiles}
    HG
    CG since Feb 2014
  • CurlyShorty3405CurlyShorty3405 Posts: 196Registered Users

{Stats for mobiles}

I will deff subscribe.

Stylers: (in application order): LP Prime Style Extender Cream, LI, LP Curl Defining Style Cream, LP No Frizz Weightless Styling Spray, LP PHD Night Cap
  • WeathercurlWeathercurl Posts: 228Registered Users
    I can recommend Chupie. Also xbeautyandthegeekx, curly wavy Diane (she's been on NC a lot lately) and Shalimarcat (Nora). I am a less is more type and some use way more product than I like, but its very useful to watch how others style their hair. And they are all CG.

PS - brushing isn't all bad, done properly. That's the nice thing about being a wavy - more options. :-)
    2b/2c ( weather permitting - 3a), fine texture but lots of it, colored and highlights, BSL.
    Experimenting w CG since Oct 2012

Current rotation:
    cowash= TN
    AG Gel Mousse, LA Gel,
    DT = Coconut oil (love)
  • CurlyShorty3405CurlyShorty3405 Posts: 196Registered Users
    I can recommend Chupie. Also xbeautyandthegeekx, curly wavy Diane (she's been on NC a lot lately) and Shalimarcat (Nora). I am a less is more type and some use way more product than I like, but its very useful to watch how others style their hair. And they are all CG.

PS - brushing isn't all bad, done properly. That's the nice thing about being a wavy - more options. :-)

Thank you so much for the suggestions.

• arelarel Posts: 54Registered Users
    Subscribing... I need to remember to watch this ... Most likely I will do a marathon this weekend ;)
    CO: VO5 KLSC Conditioner
    RO: SNCT
    PT: AIgirl's gelatin recipe

Testing: LALSAG, AVG,
    arel wrote: »
    Subscribing... I need to remember to watch this ... Most likely I will do a marathon this weekend ;)

I find that YouTube is my daily fix lol and the weird thing is I am subscribed to all of the awesome people mentioned !!! The only bummer for me is that all of them are USA based. I adore shalimacat and Diane. And I adore beautyandthegeek!! I wonder what are their curl type. I am trying to visualize my hair longer.

{Stats for mobiles}
    HG
    CG since Feb 2014
  • arelarel Posts: 54Registered Users

I find that YouTube is my daily fix lol and the weird thing is I am subscribed to all of the awesome people mentioned !!! The only bummer for me is that all of them are USA based. I adore shalimacat and Diane. And I adore beautyandthegeek!! I wonder what are their curl type. I am trying to visualize my hair longer.

{Stats for mobiles}

I know what you mean KaZenner1990...for me the worst part is that the more I look at my hair... the more confused I get.... lol
    CO: VO5 KLSC Conditioner
    RO: SNCT
    PT: AIgirl's gelatin recipe

Testing: LALSAG, AVG,

{Stats for mobiles}

I think Shalimarcat is 2c/3a and xbeautyandthegeek is 2b/c.

{Stats for mobiles}

I think Shalimarcat is 2c/3a and xbeautyandthegeek is 2b/c.

Really??? Shalimarcat a 3a??? I thought the opposite.

{Stats for mobiles}
    HG
    CG since Feb 2014