Hair type help need

blissfulcurlsblissfulcurls Registered Users Posts: 36
My hair is becoming very curly and my hair regimen I'm still discovering. ... coconut oil and aloe juice is my hairs best friend. I'm just looking for a little help in finding out my type so I care of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using CurlTalk App

Comments

• BluebloodBlueblood Registered Users Posts: 1,748 Curl Neophyte
    Knowing your curl TYPE will not help you take care of your hair however knowing your hair PROPERTIES will.

On the front page of the full site there is a link to texture typing. Take sometime to work out as many of your hair properties as possible. Once you've worked out your density, strand thickness, length and if possible hair porosity then you can get helpful advice on taking care of your hair.

If you want the know what styles may work for you then someone will come along to tell you your curl type.
  • ReservechicReservechic Registered Users Posts: 798
    My hair is becoming very curly and my hair regimen I'm still discovering. ... coconut oil and aloe juice is my hairs best friend. I'm just looking for a little help in finding out my type so I care of it.

How far are you into your transitioning journey?

As , I am not adequately able to type your curls based upon the pictures provided. Would you be able to provide a picture with your entire head of curls down. That would be most helpful.

Curl typing is a good thing to know when it comes to understanding exactly what type of curls you have. But, there really is no limit to the different products that you can try in your hair. You must learn to pay attention to the products that are used on it, and your hair will tell you if it likes a product. It also will let you know which ingredients works the best on it as well.

You don't need a lot of products to look your best, you just need the right products.
    Diagnosed with Scalp Eczema 6/2015
    (Don't hair type/loose curl pattern/fine texture/low density/high porosity

Current Regimen (Ayurvedic Based):
    Cleansers- Bobeam Shampoo Bars
    Stylers-Rotate between Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter and Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

I only wear my hair in wash n gos or buns. Also,
    I do not use conditioner on my hair on a weekly basis. And, my hair is A ok with that!
  • blissfulcurlsblissfulcurls Registered Users Posts: 36
    This is my hair after wash with oil only
    My hair is dry in the above picture

My hair with product

• lisar12lisar12 Registered Users Posts: 45 Curl Neophyte
    My hair with product