Canadian Naturals: Where do you shop on line?

msamuelsmsamuels Registered Users Posts: 113
Hi Naturals I was just curious about where some of you naturals shop online for your products especially in Canada?
Michelle. 4a/4b,3c
"I am more than the limits of my body...because Christ is my soul. The soul outlives the body and certainly is more powerful and impactful."

Comments

• SereneCurlsSereneCurls Registered Users Posts: 1,145 Curl Neophyte
    Hey. :) Two sites I've ordered from successfully are iherb.com and well.ca. Two others I've looked into but haven't actually ordered from myself are beautifulblackhair.ca and haircues.ca. Well.ca gives you free shipping over $25, and iherb.com has a $4 shipping rate if you're willing to wait a couple weeks for your products to show up. If you decide to order from iherb you can use my discount code rff350 to get $5 off your first order.
    3a, dense, fairly coarse, normal porosity and elasticity, just below shoulder
    Low poo: Giovanni 50 50
    Co-wash: aia, suave coconut, salon care
    R O: Tresume Naturals, gvpcb
    L I: KCKT, gvpcb
    Stylers: cjpp, re : coil, kccc, brhg
    Oils: coconut, argan
    Experimenting with: curls rock amplifier, pantene mousse
  • msamuelsmsamuels Registered Users Posts: 113
    Hey. :) Two sites I've ordered from successfully are iherb.com and well.ca. Two others I've looked into but haven't actually ordered from myself are beautifulblackhair.ca and haircues.ca. Well.ca gives you free shipping over $25, and iherb.com has a $4 shipping rate if you're willing to wait a couple weeks for your products to show up. If you decide to order from iherb you can use my discount code rff350 to get $5 off your first order.

Thanks Serene I will look them up. I've heard of beautifulblackhair.ca, but not the other ones....
    Michelle. 4a/4b,3c
    "I am more than the limits of my body...because Christ is my soul. The soul outlives the body and certainly is more powerful and impactful."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file