Tangle Teezer

CurlyShorty3405CurlyShorty3405 Registered Users Posts: 196
Holy crap, I just got a tangle teezer and I absolutely love it. It detangles my ends so easily and my ends are not that easiest to detangle. I love how gentle it is on my hair too.
2B-2C Density-Medium/High Width-medium Length-Medium

LoPoo: Onesta Hydrating Shampoo
CoWash: LP Curl Conditioning Wash
ROs: Onesta Hydrating Conditioner, LP Curl Detangling Rinse
Weekly DC: LP Restore Mask Treatment
Leave in: LP Restore Targeted Repair Cream
Stylers: (in application order): LP Prime Style Extender Cream, LI, LP Curl Defining Style Cream, LP No Frizz Weightless Styling Spray, LP PHD Night Cap
Sealer: Body Shop Olive Oil/Body Shop Argan Oil/Josie Maran Argan Oil

Comments

• ReservechicReservechic Registered Users Posts: 798
    Holy crap, I just got a tangle teezer and I absolutely love it. It detangles my ends so easily and my ends are not that easiest to detangle. I love how gentle it is on my hair too.

That's great to hear! As, I have never had any problems with the tangle teezer and I really like it a lot. I rotate between the tangle teezer, the Wet Brush, and my Denman brush, when it comes to detangling my hair. And, they all work perfectly for my hair. Of course, I know that what works for me, may not work for others. However, it's always worth giving it a try, if you haven't already.
    Diagnosed with Scalp Eczema 6/2015
    (Don't hair type/loose curl pattern/fine texture/low density/high porosity

Current Regimen (Ayurvedic Based):
    Cleansers- Bobeam Shampoo Bars
    Stylers-Rotate between Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter and Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

I only wear my hair in wash n gos or buns. Also,
    I do not use conditioner on my hair on a weekly basis. And, my hair is A ok with that!
  • CurlyShorty3405CurlyShorty3405 Registered Users Posts: 196

That's great to hear! As, I have never had any problems with the tangle teezer and I really like it a lot. I rotate between the tangle teezer, the Wet Brush, and my Denman brush, when it comes to detangling my hair. And, they all work perfectly for my hair. Of course, I know that what works for me, may not work for others. However, it's always worth giving it a try, if you haven't already.

I've also read amazing reviews about the wet brush, I've never heard of the denman brush before. I even thought about the wet brush but wasn't sure if it would be right for my hair. Is the wet brush like the tangle teezer only with a handle?
    2B-2C Density-Medium/High Width-medium Length-Medium

LoPoo: Onesta Hydrating Shampoo
    CoWash: LP Curl Conditioning Wash
    ROs: Onesta Hydrating Conditioner, LP Curl Detangling Rinse
    Weekly DC: LP Restore Mask Treatment
    Leave in: LP Restore Targeted Repair Cream
    Stylers: (in application order): LP Prime Style Extender Cream, LI, LP Curl Defining Style Cream, LP No Frizz Weightless Styling Spray, LP PHD Night Cap
    Sealer: Body Shop Olive Oil/Body Shop Argan Oil/Josie Maran Argan Oil
  • ReservechicReservechic Registered Users Posts: 798

I've also read amazing reviews about the wet brush, I've never heard of the denman brush before. I even thought about the wet brush but wasn't sure if it would be right for my hair. Is the wet brush like the tangle teezer only with a handle?

The Wet Brush is totally different in design than the Tangle Teezer. The teeth on the Wet brush glide through my curls effortlessly. While the teeth on the Tangle Teezer add a slightly more tension on one's curls during the detangling process. And, when I am finished detangling my hair with the White brush, I have only a tiny amount of hairs that end up in the brush. I am not sure how it will work for all hair types, but I can say that I do have Type 3b curls, that are fine-to medium textured. And, my hair is what I call semi-thick as we'll.
    Diagnosed with Scalp Eczema 6/2015
    (Don't hair type/loose curl pattern/fine texture/low density/high porosity

Current Regimen (Ayurvedic Based):
    Cleansers- Bobeam Shampoo Bars
    Stylers-Rotate between Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter and Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

I only wear my hair in wash n gos or buns. Also,
    I do not use conditioner on my hair on a weekly basis. And, my hair is A ok with that!
  • curlicious13curlicious13 Registered Users Posts: 1,632 Curl Neophyte
    I like the tangle teaser too. I've used the denman brush before & it was ok. But using the tangle teaser, there's less hair in the brush than when using the denman brush.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file