Nutress Hair Moisturizing Protein Pack.

GoldenearsGoldenears Registered Users Posts: 17
Hi all

Has anyone tried this protein treatment?

Nutress Hair Moisturizing Protein Pack.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Glucose Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Quaternium 7, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, D&C Shampoo Green, FD&C Yellow #5.

Comments

• CurlyShorty3405CurlyShorty3405 Registered Users Posts: 196
    I've never even heard of this brand before. I typically use higher end products on my hair.
    2B-2C Density-Medium/High Width-medium Length-Medium

LoPoo: Onesta Hydrating Shampoo
    CoWash: LP Curl Conditioning Wash
    ROs: Onesta Hydrating Conditioner, LP Curl Detangling Rinse
    Weekly DC: LP Restore Mask Treatment
    Leave in: LP Restore Targeted Repair Cream
    Stylers: (in application order): LP Prime Style Extender Cream, LI, LP Curl Defining Style Cream, LP No Frizz Weightless Styling Spray, LP PHD Night Cap
    Sealer: Body Shop Olive Oil/Body Shop Argan Oil/Josie Maran Argan Oil
  • GoldenearsGoldenears Registered Users Posts: 17
    I've never even heard of this brand before. I typically use higher end products on my hair.

Hi CurlyShorty3405

I've decided against it, I'm going to buy the KeraCare Super Reconstructor instead.
    Goldenears wrote: »

Hi CurlyShorty3405

I've decided against it, I'm going to buy the KeraCare Super Reconstructor instead.

I've never even heard of that brand either. I'm really picky about the products I use on my hair. I do a ton of research and read reviews on products before I buy them. I also read the ingredients and do research on the product ingredients too.

Stylers: (in application order): LP Prime Style Extender Cream, LI, LP Curl Defining Style Cream, LP No Frizz Weightless Styling Spray, LP PHD Night Cap
  • GoldenearsGoldenears Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi CurlyShorty3405

I've never even heard of that brand either. I'm really picky about the products I use on my hair. I do a ton of research and read reviews on products before I buy them. I also read the ingredients and do research on the product ingredients too.

Avalon KeraCare is mainly marketed towards those with ethnic hair types, in the same way L'Oreal Mizani is marketed. I agree with what you said, I think it's a smart way to approach haircare. I enjoy reading reviews but I also really enjoy learning about the science behind it all. I still have a lot to learn about ingredients, however, I'm confident that I know enough to help aid me in my search for the correct products for my hair and through some trial and error what doesn't work. When you said you typically choose high end products, did you mean salon brands or high quality organic brands?

Hi CurlyShorty3405

Avalon KeraCare is mainly marketed towards those with ethnic hair types, in the same way L'Oreal Mizani is marketed. I agree with what you said, I think it's a smart way to approach haircare. I enjoy reading reviews but I also really enjoy learning about the science behind it all. I still have a lot to learn about ingredients, however, I'm confident that I know enough to help aid me in my search for the correct products for my hair and through some trial and error what doesn't work. When you said you typically choose high end products, did you mean salon brands or high quality organic brands?

My shampoo and conditioner are salon brands with organic ingredients they are 100% certified vegan and 100% cruelty free. Other hair products such as my leave in conditioner, hair mask, and deep conditioner are from Sephora. All the products I use on my hair are sulfate, paraben and silicone free. All the products I use are in my signature.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file