Kisha Lray on Youtube

KishaLrayKishaLray Posts: 6Registered Users
Hello everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself to you lovely ladies. I'm Kisha L'ray, you can find me on Youtube with videos regarding Natural Hair, Hair Growth, Healthy Living, and more!

I'm also having a GIVEAWAY for Natural Hair Products, Makeup and Beauty, and Bath & Body Products on my channel, feel free to visit my YouTube channel to see how to enter!

Kisha Lray on Youtube :)

Comments

• ReservechicReservechic Posts: 798Registered Users
    KishaLray wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself to you lovely ladies. I'm Kisha L'ray, you can find me on Youtube with videos regarding Natural Hair, Hair Growth, Healthy Living, and more!

I'm also having a GIVEAWAY for Natural Hair Products, Makeup and Beauty, and Bath & Body Products on my channel, feel free to visit my YouTube channel to see how to enter!

Kisha Lray on Youtube :)

Welcome! It's great to have you here. I will be sure to support you and check out your YT channel.:mrgreen:
    Diagnosed with Scalp Eczema 6/2015
    (Don't hair type/loose curl pattern/fine texture/low density/high porosity

Current Regimen (Ayurvedic Based):
    Cleansers- Bobeam Shampoo Bars
    Stylers-Rotate between Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter and Camille Rose Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel

I only wear my hair in wash n gos or buns. Also,
    I do not use conditioner on my hair on a weekly basis. And, my hair is A ok with that!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file