Tressemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditoner: Try it!!

Zemaria_xoxoZemaria_xoxo Posts: 30Registered Users
I have heard so much hype over the other Tressemme conditioners but not this one. Underdog much? I have personally tried them all but I'm in love with this one. I think I didn't find success with the others becuase of the "sealants or oils" that didn't penetrate properly because I'm LO-PO. This conditioner's moisturizing ingredients are Sweet orange and Lemongrass extracts. Amazing slip just like the other conditioners, I use it to detangle outside the shower, rinse out, and a base for deep condtioning. Of course I use warm water whenever I wet my hair.

But I hope you guys try it, I'm sure you guys wouldn't be disappointed. 25 oz for $5.50 at many drugstores. Hopefully it doesn't get discontinued.
Have you guys tried it?

Comments

• CurlyCitaCurlyCita Posts: 152Registered Users
    Thats the only conditioner by them that i have tried and i love it too!!! By far one of my favs even though i havent used or bought any in a while.
    Hair type: 3c/4a, high shrinkage :/, high density,medium porosity. ~1inch to APL stretched. Big Chopped: Oct. 2012
    Routine & Products: Sundays- DC on dry hair w/Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Conditioning Repair Cream & Olive Oil. Wash w/As I am Coconut Cowash. Condtion&detangle w/any VO5 conditoner. Braid in 5-8 braids w/Shea Moisture Smoothie.
    Wear braidout rest of week. Rebraid every night.

MAYcowash w/VO5 conditioner mid-week and rebraid again. I always unbraid w/Coconut oil on hands.
  • chupiechupie Posts: 5,280Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I have heard so much hype over the other Tressemme conditioners but not this one. Underdog much? I have personally tried them all but I'm in love with this one. I think I didn't find success with the others becuase of the "sealants or oils" that didn't penetrate properly because I'm LO-PO. This conditioner's moisturizing ingredients are Sweet orange and Lemongrass extracts. Amazing slip just like the other conditioners, I use it to detangle outside the shower, rinse out, and a base for deep condtioning. Of course I use warm water whenever I wet my hair.

But I hope you guys try it, I'm sure you guys wouldn't be disappointed. 25 oz for $5.50 at many drugstores. Hopefully it doesn't get discontinued.
    Have you guys tried it?

I've been looking and looking for it. Can't find it at any of my stores. Finally bought Cure Care. Eh. So far not impressed. It's ok but nothing to write home about.
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
  • Zemaria_xoxoZemaria_xoxo Posts: 30Registered Users
    You haven't found it at any drug stores? You live in America right? I have found it at my local Walmart and Target. Maybe you can find someone who sells it online.
  • chupiechupie Posts: 5,280Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I know. Right?? Not at cvs, Walmart, the local groceries. Not at my target. It's ridiculous. Tons of other Tresemme. Bit not the Radiant Volume.
    2a medium porous, You can see my wavy tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy8bclCLgER5N_uVYSYZNxhBHSXAW40OQ and my wavy blog is The Wavy Nation http://wavynation.wordpress.com
  • Zemaria_xoxoZemaria_xoxo Posts: 30Registered Users
    It may be because it's not popular, if they get rid of it I'll be upset.
  • CurlyCitaCurlyCita Posts: 152Registered Users
    I havent seen any in a while either. I love tress naturals. Went to walgreens today to get something else and realized that they had every other tress conditioner but not the naturals line. Scared to try the others. I think i saw it in a local Schnucks grocery store but that was like a few months ago. Idk if they still have it there or not.
    Hair type: 3c/4a, high shrinkage :/, high density,medium porosity. ~1inch to APL stretched. Big Chopped: Oct. 2012
    Routine & Products: Sundays- DC on dry hair w/Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Conditioning Repair Cream & Olive Oil. Wash w/As I am Coconut Cowash. Condtion&detangle w/any VO5 conditoner. Braid in 5-8 braids w/Shea Moisture Smoothie.
    Wear braidout rest of week. Rebraid every night.

MAYcowash w/VO5 conditioner mid-week and rebraid again. I always unbraid w/Coconut oil on hands.
  • mandymaemandymae Posts: 150Registered Users
    I had been wanting to try this one for awhile, but had a hard time tracking it down too. Then I went to the Tresemme website and clicked on the buy in store link. I was finally able to find it on the ground and am loving it!!! Chupie, try this to see if you can find it: Hair Conditioner | Radiant Volume Conditioner | TRESemmé
  • beirutbeirut Posts: 12Registered Users
    I used to swear by Tresemme naturals… that is, until I tried Aubrey organics and EO essentials conditioners :mrgreen:
  • wavypenwavypen Posts: 253Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    They sell this at the grocery store where I normally shop, I actually like this a lot better than nourishing moisture, which I thought wasn't as good as I hoped it would be.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file