My hair's properties don't make sense to me

sKorpio1190sKorpio1190 Posts: 1,862Registered Users Curl Neophyte
My hair properties were determined to be average across the board by LiveCurlyLiveFree. But I feel like my hair doesn't "act" average. What I mean is that it doesn't absorb any products and it gets weighed down easily. I feel like it's fine and low porosity. Should I treat it as if it was, or should I stick to the recommendations from LCLF? It just seems like nothing I do works on my hair :dontknow:
Medium texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity :shock:

Comments

• TrickTrick Posts: 140Registered Users
    I think that if you're pretty darn sure about what you're experiencing then you should treat it like it behaves. Mine absorbs almost NOTHING so I treat it like lo-po and didn't even bother to get a hair analysis and I haven't had any problems.

2c/3a, fine, low porosity.

Poo: Garnier Fructis Pure Clean (yes, it has A Sulfate!!, but I have Teflon hair)
    Co-wash (when I feel so inclined, which isn't often!): VO5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Conditioner
    Conditioner/LI:
    same for both -- whatever I have in the shower at the time (I experiment a lot)
    Style: EcoStyler Olive Oil <3
    Dry: Diffuse or air dry, or both...depends on my mood

• sKorpio1190sKorpio1190 Posts: 1,862Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Trick wrote: »
    I think that if you're pretty darn sure about what you're experiencing then you should treat it like it behaves. Mine absorbs almost NOTHING so I treat it like lo-po and didn't even bother to get a hair analysis and I haven't had any problems.

Do you do DT with heat? If you do, do you find that it helps since your hair, like mine, doesn't absorb anything usually?
    Medium texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity :shock:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file