SAMY CURL CONSTRUCTOR MOUSSE

Well ladies so far so good. I drowned my freshly deep condished hair in this mousse. It is without alcohol and cones, from what I could tell. Loving it so far.

Ingredients:Water, Polyquaternium 46, Isobutane, Propane, Propylene Glycol, Amidmethicone? and Cetrimonium Chloride and Trideceth-12, Sodum Laroyl Sarcosinate,, Oleth-20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Meth/lisothiozolinone, frangrance

I just noticed the amidmethicone, but I thought we were mostly supposed to worry about dimethicone, anyone know or could clear it up for me? Something tells me propane cannot be good for me but everything I looked at had dimethicone, everything. I did see that Paves has some non Lauryl Sulfate, and cone shampoos and conditioners worth checking out.

Red
3B, CG,Corkscrew
Xtramoist shampoo, Fastfood leave on, Recoil, varnish Gel-Herbal Essances, Totally Twisted
Irish-American Curly
Never try to be something you are not, and never be afraid to be who you are.
RedheadCurly

Comments

• curlyevcurlyev Posts: 246Registered Users
    I use it too. You just have to see if it builds up on your hair. If it does, just low-poo, it's not as bad as silicone or dimethicone. It's the only mousse that I've tried that holds my hair and keeps it from being crunchy, as long as I don't use too much. I think it's a great product and haven't had build-up issues yet.
    -3A, fine, very thick, normal por., normal elast., long, dye- free (CG since Nov. '11)
    -Low poo (As needed): CVS Argan Oil Renewing Shampoo
    -RO: GVP The Detangler
    -Styling: LALSG
    -PT: ION Effective Care (seldom)
    *I have learned that sometimes less is more when it comes to my hair*
    :love6:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file