Kim/Kanye Wedding

CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
Supposedly he is planning the whole thing and she has no idea what's going on.

Kim Kardashian -- Kept in the Dark About Her Own Wedding | TMZ.com

Part of me thinks this is the best idea EVER! No stress, just show up and have fun. You're like a guest, even if little things go wrong, you have no idea, because you didn't expect them.

On the other, its (most likely) a one time shot. I want input!!!!!! Maybe not a biggie for her because she has done it a few times and it didn't work out so well.
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

Comments

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I think it's a great idea, too. I don't have the patience for planning something like that. As long as I got to choose my dress and ring, I'd be good.

• scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    Well she did already plan her first two, lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using CurlTalk App
  • CatitudeBooCatitudeBoo Posts: 590Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Seems like a far-fetched idea (esp. trying to keep Kim off her phone & away from the internet) but that's a thoughtful gesture on his part.
    CG since Dec. 2013  B)
    3b/c ~ fine ~ high porosity ~ low density
    No-Poo: SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Shampoo 
    RO: Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner 
    Stylers: Tresemme Flawless Curls Mousse & Extra Hold Hairspray 

• sixelamysixelamy Posts: 4,157Registered Users Curl Novice
    That's pretty cool! Especially since it's not her first. What the hay. Good for him.
    2c-3a - med-coarse - normal-high porosity - high density
    :bunny:
    NP/LP: CJ Daily Fix, KMF Whenever / Giovanni TTTT
    RO/LI: Aussie Moist, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, Hask Keratin Protein
    DC/PROTEIN: KC Stellar Strands / CNPF
    STYLER: CJ Curl Queen
    COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
    :thumbdown:: glycerin in high/low dews, polyquat-10 & 11, parabens
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I can see it now! They'll get married in a giant hot air balloon, made in their likeness, while looking down on the little people. Or perhaps on top of a 40 story cake, over looking all the little people. Sorry :) I can't help myself. I actually do like more than one of his songs and I could care less about Kim. They just crack me up.

She has planned two before so I guess it would not be a big deal but I could not agree to that. Nooo.

*He did use fireworks during the proposal, on a baseball field, with cameras rolling for a tv show, right? I believe that is what I saw on the news. I would be be afraid...
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    lol i thought they were married..i wish they would dissappear
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Josephine wrote: »
    lol i thought they were married..i wish they would dissappear

That seems to be the general consensus. I was changing channels while eating and was laughing at reporters who looked completely shell shocked because 70% of their viewers said they wished the wedding and coverage was over. The rest said they did not care and only a small % said they were excited.

Other than that they were talking about Kanye inviting and revoking the invitation of a governor or mayor 5 or 6 times. If they were not there, the marriage would not be legal. Gasp! What ever will they decide.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    It's sooooo over the top!
    Valentino's chateau for brunch
    valentino-0408-07.jpg

kimye-valentino-weddign-party.jpg?w=600

and the rehearsal dinner at Versailles!

versailles-palace-and-garden_28028_600x450.jpg

Versailles.jpg

600 guests???
    how are they not going completely broke??
    and what is up with these dark colors?
    article-2637357-1E23BDD000000578-690_634x786.jpg

rosemary's baby...
    at least mom looks happy, the other two don't.
    just read that the couple will MAKE 14 million from this wedding. i wonder how??
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I'm sure they're being offered a lot of money from media to be the first to show pictures. Way more if they can video it.

And then the gifts!! What would you even get then?? A trip? A car?? A plane??? It's not like towels or a fondue pot are gonna work!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,227Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Frau - "Rosemary's baby" :sign5: Ha Ha Ha!

ETA CC, ditto - laughing out loud.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Supposedly from the NY Post:

enhanced-4889-1401109644-5.jpg
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • RimiRimi Posts: 2,001Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    TRBL wrote: »
    Supposedly from the NY Post:

enhanced-4889-1401109644-5.jpg

*applause*

HILARIOUS. I always think it's so pathetic that some journalists will spend years in schooling and thousands of dollars on their education only to write countless articles about people like the Kardashians.
    21 y/o lifelong natural {4a-O ; spongy ; coarse ; dense ; MBL stretched}

products {'poo: TJTTT shampoo | RO: TJTTT Condish | LI/style: TJTTT Condish, homemade cocoa butter cream | DC: condish + ayurvedic powder(s), Aussie 3MMM Treatment | PT: condish + NPF | oils: castor oil, grapeseed oil | other treatments: probiotics, tea rinses, AVG rinse/spritz, oil rinse | sealing method: LC sometimes O}

long-term: HL stretched, BSL unstretched

CG-friendly Products List!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file